Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Barca ❤️ Mitoma, reports Mundo Deportivo

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
"Kaoru Mitoma (26 years old), Brighton winger, is one of the extremes that Barça's technical staff and also several scouts of the Culé entity like the most. According to MD from several sources, the Japanese tip is well known by Barcelona technicians, who highlight from it its great ability to unbalance, in addition to a good ability to see the door. But above all, what stands out about Mitoma is the great facility he has to break defenses, especially starting from the left side of the attack. In the Premier League it was one of the revelations of last season and in the current one it continues to perform at a very high level."

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I think would take a massive offer and he almost certainly won’t be sold in the next transfer window . If he signs a new long term contract even at his age he’s probably worth £100m to Brighton . Can’t see many clubs paying that .

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
I'm resigned to Mitoma, and Ferguson, leaving next summer.

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
What's with all the gossip threads on NSC at the moment? Napoli want Enciso, Liverpool like Estupinan, now Barca want Mitoma. All these players have their own main thread that the endless unsubstantiated gossip can be posted on.
And Bozza has started a few of these!!

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
What's with all the gossip threads on NSC at the moment? Napoli want Enciso, Liverpool like Estupinan, now Barca want Mitoma. All these players have their own main thread that the endless unsubstantiated gossip can be posted on.
It's also the middle of October, ages from the next window opening. I feel like we're owed a little break from it all!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I love a player that can see the door. It's a great quality. So fed up with the likes of Glenn Murray just walking in to it. Or in Ashley Barnes case, not being able to hit it, even if Barn shaped.

The Colonel

Sep 4, 2023
Unless he signs a new contract there has to be a chance we'd sell in January. I know we won't want to do that, but the sums might suggest it's the right thing to do.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Unless he signs a new contract there has to be a chance we'd sell in January. I know we won't want to do that, but the sums might suggest it's the right thing to do.
He’s one player we can’t replace it’s impossible. Better off paying him the reported 80-90k a week in the new deal and keeping him here.

Garyoldfan

Jun 14, 2023
I just find all this speculation boring. Just put the names Man City/Barcelona/Real Madrid in front of a players name like Mitoma and also the words “interested in” and at some point they will be correct. It’s like shooting fish in a barrel.

Let them worry about us not the other way around.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here