Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Ban gangsta rap as offensive to many people ?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I disagree Chick. I don't have anyone on ignore as I prefer to either choose to ignore everything they say (ppf, Beachy) as they are pure trolls, or engage when someone is making a dick of themselves. As and when.

But if someone chooses to have people on ignore because they've had enough of their nonsense then that's up to them. It's not cowardly, just filtering out what you can't be bothered with.

A whole other level of cowardice is to post something that you think is a funny pisstake and then, when you get totally flamed, run away shouting "I was just trolling!!!" instead of backing it up.

That's seriously cowardly and pathetic.

Firstly you’ve assumed that was aimed at you which it wasn’t, secondly Nibble has made a career on here of trolling and in general being an absolute lying knunt, so for him to pop people on ignore because he “cant be bothered” is indeed cowardly.

How’s the cider?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Jesus. That’s a new low, even for a thread like this. You can’t have been happy with that post? That’s the last refuge of the coward.

Really?
Do you honestly think I was being serious?
Coward? I've admitted I was taking the piss, but I'm sure most people knew this anyway.

I'm going to need a bigger net :lolol:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
And breathe.
I have really hit a nerve.
WOW you really are tired or overthinking this, get over yourself it was a silly joke.

Doubling down on the cliches of a coward who is completely out of his depth. You are making a fool of yourself.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Firstly you’ve assumed that was aimed at you which it wasn’t, secondly Nibble has made a career on here of trolling and in general being an absolute lying knunt, so for him to pop people on ignore because he “cant be bothered” is indeed cowardly.

How’s the cider?

No I didn't think it was aimed at me mate. I was just pointing out what I think about the subject.

It's Thatchers so very nice thanks!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Really?
Do you honestly think I was being serious?
Coward? I've admitted I was taking the piss, but I'm sure most people knew this anyway.

I'm going to need a bigger net :lolol:

Yeahhhhhh. Ok.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You have lost me, the only one making a fool of themselves is you biting at a silly joke.

You keep believing that hun. Calling someone out for being a dick isn't "biting". It's calling someone out for being a dick.

Biting would include me being wound up or angry. I'm neither. I'm listening to NWA.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Well here's a snippet - because I could only spend 5 minutes on this and even then I binned off some of his efforts on BLM - from the last few days. The whiole lot could be filed under "racial whataboutery".

Complete and utter Rubbish . I thought Richard Littlejohn made a fair point . Oh sorry yes that must make me racist because it’s not been published in the guardian. People have different opinions on things , just because you might not agree with them doesn’t make me a racist . You need to grow up and stop thinking everything is black and white . No pun intended.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Well here's a snippet - because I could only spend 5 minutes on this and even then I binned off some of his efforts on BLM - from the last few days. The whiole lot could be filed under "racial whataboutery".

Complete and utter Rubbish . I thought Richard Littlejohn made a fair point . Oh sorry yes that must make me racist because it’s not been published in the guardian. People have different opinions on things , just because you might not agree with them doesn’t make me a racist . You need to grow up and stop thinking everything is black and white . No pun intended.

Well, if the different opinion happens to be racist then yes, that makes that person a racist.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
You keep believing that hun. Calling someone out for being a dick isn't "biting". It's calling someone out for being a dick.

Biting would include me being wound up or angry. I'm neither. I'm listening to NWA.

You've called me out on nothing, I know I was taking the piss, hence all the smileys.
All you have done is taken a silly joke the wrong way. :shrug:

I would hate to see you when someone says something actually offensive.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You've called me out on nothing, I know I was taking the piss, hence all the smileys.
All you have done is taken a silly joke the wrong way. :shrug:

I would hate to see you when someone says something actually offensive.

I don't argue with cheese, it's boring. Have a reread of the thread, you've made a tit of yourself. That is all. LLx

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I don't argue with cheese, it's boring. Have a reread of the thread, you've made a tit of yourself. That is all. LLx

Don’t forget to add the Cat & the Mouse line [emoji23]

15946400123b18f7edafb1216c0c7159.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here