Status
Not open for further replies.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Vlad the Impala said:
Too bloody right.

I know, let's build some camps. Bit of barbed wire should keep them in. We could call it Zyklon B or something like that.

Or we can hang people from cranes or stone them to death

sorry couldn't resist it

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
coventrygull said:
Its not about arresting everyone. Its about looking at all the issues. Whether its the role of moslems in British society or Government Policy in the Middle East etc. If we don't tackle these head on. Its not going to be getting on a plane you need to worry about

Exactly. It is about dealing with the issue and the suspects surrounding the issue.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Something has to be done! Its about time we forgot all this pc shit. I think we should be specifically targeting these muslims in stop and searches etc. f*** all this Human Rights Shit. We have a right to live in a country without the fear of being murdered by these fuckers!

Its time to start getting tough!

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
coventrygull said:
Or we can hang people from cranes or stone them to death

sorry couldn't resist it

Yup, they're just as bad.

Anyway, I wonder how many generations of people must be born in this country before they become European instead of Asian. Just wondering, like. Maybe our fascist friends could answer that one.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
bhanutz said:
Something has to be done! Its about time we forgot all this pc shit. I think we should be specifically targeting these muslims in stop and searches etc. f*** all this Human Rights Shit. We have a right to live in a country without the fear of being murdered by these fuckers!

Its time to start getting tough!

Problem is this government will use this to curb all civil liberties

Wilko said:
Out of your rant I do actually agree with something you said. Is it just pathetic political correctness that means airports are stopping and searching everyone ?

Surely authorities just actually want to stop and check all Asians but obviously feel this would be racist.

I have always like to take a liberal view of things but more and more I am starting to think enough is enough.

Except that the most notorious would-be aeroplane bomber, Richard Reid, the shoe bomber man, was light-skinned on account that he took most of his colouring from his white mother, so presumably he would be waved aboard by Oceanic and all his fellow BNP scum.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Reid_(shoe_bomber)

Last edited:

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
Oceanic said:
I'm not a coward like these vermin Asian Muslims, I face people face to face!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Apart from when you're hitting people when their back's are turned eh?

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Vlad the Impala said:
Yup, they're just as bad.

Anyway, I wonder how many generations of people must be born in this country before they become European instead of Asian. Just wondering, like. Maybe our fascist friends could answer that one.

I think you only have to look at the US to find an answer to that. Afro-american, asian american etc

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I really resent being called racist and BNP scum. All I want is for the issue of terrorism to be tackled and for the fear hanging over this country to be reduced. If that makes me a racist then God help the UK.

Wilko said:
Exactly. It is about dealing with the issue and the suspects surrounding the issue.

We wouldn't have an issue if Labour tore up the human rights act and amended it for the interest of the tax payer.

All those 21 arrested today didn't work and was on benefits, can't believe we're paying for these vermin to kill us, bloody joke.

Labour won't amend the HRC because Blair's witch of a wife won't have it and they’re in debt so they need it as she'll make a mint defending these same people who want us dead, Blair is on Holiday but not one word from him, he's probably banging the wicked witch from behind while she's saying look how much cash I can make from this.

Last edited:

Wilko said:
Of course they do bad things but we are talking about suspected bombings against western societies on planes you f***ing MONG.

I am not saying that when a murder has been commited or a bank robbery has occured you should only suspect muslims am I?. What I am saying is that if you were security at Heathrow airport RIGHT now, who should be your prime targets for stop and search?

Are you telling me you would suspect a white female mother and child with exactly the same degree of concern as a young asian male ?

Racial profiling is racist. It will allow the Richard Reids to get through and infuriate law-abiding minority communities, precisely the people we need to feed us intelligence about the activities of plane-bombers.

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
sullyupthewing said:
Take the piss out of downs syndrome again pal and I will smack you in the mouth.

what the frig are you on about?

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
coventrygull said:
I think you only have to look at the US to find an answer to that. Afro-american, asian american etc

That's a little different. The fact that they are American isn't being questioned, just where they trace their origins back to. I doubt our fascist friends accept people of African or Asian origins as being true Brits.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Wilko said:
I really resent being called racist and BNP scum. All I want is for the issue of terrorism to be tackled and for the fear hanging over this country to be reduced. If that makes me a racist then God help the UK.

I think thats a very good point.

One way of reducing the fear of terrorism is to get the hell out of the middle east and afghanistan for starters and tell Bush to f*** off.

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
Richard Whiteley said:
what the frig are you on about?
Mong spring to mind, my nephew has downs syndrome would you like me to bring him along to Withdean so you can say it to his face.
And don't tell me you did not know what mong meant.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Vlad the Impala said:
That's a little different. The fact that they are American isn't being questioned, just where they trace their origins back to. I doubt our fascist friends accept people of African or Asian origins as being true Brits.

But Asians refer to themselves as British Asians and many asians I know don't feel British

Wilko said:
Or we could target the suspects :dunce:
Ah yes, the "suspects" - all the brown and black people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here