Ban all Muslim Asians.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ban all Muslim Asians.

Ban the lot of them from flying. Agree to them flying too Pakistan as no whites would venture unless you’ve been brainwashed by these scummers.

How many Asian people do you see going on holiday too the states, well, I’ve never seen any and come to think of it, never seen any on any of my journeys and I’ve been on shit loads. Ok, you’ll have the politically correct brigade saying that it is racist etc, but these vermin have ruined it for the majority of Muslims ( But saying that 29% of Muslims say they agree with the 9/11 and 7/11 attacks) who want to live in peace.

It’s like us at the world cups and European championships, a minority ruin it for us law abiding peace loving football fans but if those idiots don’t behave then we’ll be banned so major steps have been introduced to stop thugs from attending and it seems to have worked, so we should stop Asian people from flying unless they want to fly too Pakistan and if they decide they want to blow their own kind up then so be it. Find out their reasons for traverlling etc.

On the radio and news it says hand luggage has been banned, can’t bring cans on and woman being made to drink their babies milk to see if it’s ok.

Only Asian and black people should be stopped and made to go through this crap. How many white people have been suicide bombers? 9/11? 7/11? Bombing around the world?

It’s the politically correct brigade saying, it applies to all ( Just so Muslims don’t feel upset and isolated) not just Muslims and it’s all f***ing Muslims who are causing these bloody troubles around the globe.

Welcome to Blair’s multi cultural Britain :tosser:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
:wave: Evening matey. Glad to see you are as happy as ever;)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Our leader is back:bowdown:

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Vlad the Impala said:

Oh Yes.His words have a calming affect on me.:clap2:

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
algie said:
Oh Yes.His words have a calming affect on me.:clap2:

As observant as ever. . . :jester:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I saw what you wrote but choose to ignore it;)

algie said:
Our leader is back:bowdown:

Glad you haven't turned to the dark (left) side, Nothing will be done and these culprits will be out on the streets with in a couple of years because of Labours Human rights act.

We should adopt the U.S legal system, life is life or even the death penalty for scum like this. But under Labour it gives these Muslims the ammo they need, get caught and you’re back out in a few years for another go. In the states, you'd not get another chance :thumbsup:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Out of your rant I do actually agree with something you said. Is it just pathetic political correctness that means airports are stopping and searching everyone ?

Surely authorities just actually want to stop and check all Asians but obviously feel this would be racist.

I have always like to take a liberal view of things but more and more I am starting to think enough is enough.

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
Oceanic said:
Evening mate. Happy, let me into number 10 and this country would be a peaceful and respectful society. Hope all is well with you :thumbsup:

what? after you've done hitting people when their backs are turned?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I bet the press was shocked to learn that Damilola Taylor's killers were black.All this racist bulid up has smacked them right in the face.Best sweep this under the carpet quickly and be done with it

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
Wilko said:
Out of your rant I do actually agree with something you said. Is it just pathetic political correctness that means airports are stopping and searching everyone ?

Surely authorities just actually want to stop and check all Asians but obviously feel this would be racist.

yeah that would be f***ing sensible/practical/have a point/ wouldn't it you f***ing mong

white Euroepean types never do anything bad do they? duuuuuuhhhhhhh

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
coventrygull said:
Hate to say this but not all Moslems are Black or Asian.
No but the killers are

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
coventrygull said:
Hate to say this but not all Moslems are Black or Asian.

I don't trust that Cat Stevens. Very shady character.

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
algie said:
No but the killers are

and what do the rest of us reasonable citizens do about nasty ****s like you?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Richard Whiteley said:
and what do the rest of us reasonable citizens do about nasty ****s like you?

Your not reasonable.Just a cock

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
algie said:
No but the killers are

My point is that if you are a terrorist organisation. You pick the least likely looking person to carry out the act. I am sure there are a few twisted white converts who would carry out these acts.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I have a feeling this thread is going to turn into a classic.

Someone should take that Royal SALLY picture and change the blue and white hoops to a t-shirt reading "Rites for wites" or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports