Ban all Muslim Asians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Tooting Gull said:
Oh please. Let's not hold up France as some sort of example of multiculturalism at its best and most peaceful. The place is a f***ing racial tinderbox, and it all kicks off on a regular basis. Maybe not about this, but just about anything else you could mention at the drop of a Gitane.

I didn't say France wasn't a racial tinderbox. I said that many countries in Europe who have sizeable muslim populations are not up the arse of the USA like Britain is. I think France steers clear of any involvement in the Middle east conflict is precisely because of the racial tension in their country.

I fear that if there is another terrorist attack which cause's the loss of life of British Citizens this country will be heading for serious racial conflict within its towns and cities and does anybody on this board really want that. I seriously hope not.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've wrestled with this a bit since coming back in last night to a large number of complaints.

To an extent I agree with the stance that posts should be allowed to stand as it demonstrates the mindset of some and, although most of us do not agree with those views, it permits debate and the opportunity for more rational views to be presented.

But now, I've had enough. Brighton is about "living and let live" - probably more so than any other place in the UK. I'm not going to allow NSC to be used as an extreme right-wing racist sounding board. In these sensitive times, I do not want NSC quotes to appear anywhere else as they could easily be twisted to indicate that they reflect the opinions of Albion fans on a more wider scale.

So this thread is being closed now. I urge all posters to report all similar threads they see.

To those who now, typically, PM and email me about their right to free speech - your right to free speech on NSC extends only as far as allowed by myself and the other moderators. Simply - it's our ball - we choose how and when you can play with it. I'm sure there are plenty of more suitable forums on the big wide web - I suggest you use them for your extremist views.

This is your first and last warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here