Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bad Losers

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Karl-Robinson.jpg

:lol: That's brilliant. I had no idea Smithy was a Franchise fan.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
:lol: That's brilliant. I had no idea Smithy was a Franchise fan.

I think that is his most Smithy photo yet.

If he keeps on the pies like he evidently is, he'll be peak Corden in no time at all.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Is he a jockey as well?

It does appear that photo was taken at Cheltenham. At least he didn't join his mate Samir on the balcony, I guess.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
From their forum:

"All i can say is if brighton fans think this team is good enough for the prem they are deluded, probably the worst of the top 5 teams i've seen at stad mk this season, cheating and time wasting simply wont be enough to get results in the prem, honestly thought we deserved at least a point today."

Those grapes seem a bit sour.

They're missing the fundamental point that having a team good enough for the Premier League isn't really the point any more, given the money available for players once you get there. A good core helps but that's it. And, of course, they're wrong anyway as the table shows.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
They're missing the fundamental point that having a team good enough for the Premier League isn't really the point any more, given the money available for players once you get there. A good core helps but that's it. And, of course, they're wrong anyway as the table shows.
Exactly, we need a team good enough to get there, no need to be good enough to stay there for now.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010

....as if the bottom 6-8 in the PL is anything special.
There are lots of fans who are under the misapprehension that the Premier League is a star-studded football fest from top to bottom. It isn't. The overall standard has steadily declined in recent years, including some of the bigger teams. No one is going to persuade me that we couldn't compete with the likes of Norwich, Swansea, WBA, Palace, Burnley, Hull, Boro etc.
Two of the three promoted teams have survived comfortably this season and Norwich could retain their place. The right investment in the right place, solid management and team spirit and hey presto, you have Leicester City.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Haha.

Absolutely mental. They have literally NO chance of having that over-turned. Hope they get an extra game for being tw4ts about it.

The other article made me laugh too. Nice that Carl has NOW remembered how to take a penalty :thumbsup:

Carl Baker bagged a brace in a behind-closed-doors friendly success over Oxford United at stadiummk on Monday afternoon....

...The Dons’ two-goal cushion was restored in the closing stages, Baker stepping up from the penalty spot and smashing the past Slocombe and into the roof of the net.
Read more at http://www.mkdons.com/news/article/...s-carl-baker-3019970.aspx#hJzHD8qhdj8sMzpt.99

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I know it might not get to some people, but even the format of the name of the ground is convoluted: stadiummk ('stadium' in italics; 'mk' in bold) Looks naff :dunce:

kjgood

It was a definate straight red card from the view I had, there was an elbow up and movement towards Hemed. Have seen the incident several times since and my view hasnt changed. As for gamesmanship you tell me what team doesnt 'play the ref' when they need to, going down as injured to stop the game, going for the corner flag, rolling around as they have been shot, kicking the ball away, substitute in the fourth minute of extra time are we the only ones that do that? Please dont tell me MK Dons are innocent.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Haha.

Absolutely mental. They have literally NO chance of having that over-turned. Hope they get an extra game for being tw4ts about it

From the MK Citizen:

Referee Chris Kavanagh showed McFadzean a straight red card after colliding with Hemed, but Robinson doesn’t believe it was even a foul, let alone a sending off.

"Kyle sees the ball, it goes over their heads, he steps across and turned his back on Hemed. In his defence, Hemed didn’t once turn to look for Kyle. He’s run at full speed into Kyle’s back. We ask for them every week, but we never get them. If they were really, really firm, it’d be a soft yellow. I’ve watched hundreds of games in my career, and I’ve never seen anyone sent off for that" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Karl Robinson - the gift that keeps on giving.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
From the MK Citizen:

Referee Chris Kavanagh showed McFadzean a straight red card after colliding with Hemed, but Robinson doesn’t believe it was even a foul, let alone a sending off.

"Kyle sees the ball, it goes over their heads, he steps across and turned his back on Hemed. In his defence, Hemed didn’t once turn to look for Kyle. He’s run at full speed into Kyle’s back. We ask for them every week, but we never get them. If they were really, really firm, it’d be a soft yellow. I’ve watched hundreds of games in my career, and I’ve never seen anyone sent off for that" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Karl Robinson - the gift that keeps on giving.

What a massive KNOB that man is.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
FFS... appealing THAT red... they must be ****ing mad... what a tin-pot club Franchise FC is...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here