Bad films you love

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
The greatest Irish martial arts film in the history of cinema: Fatal Deviation. So bad it's brilliant. Check out this trailer for starters:

"You're making me look bad...and that's not good"

On the IMDB website for the film one of the extras - a woman who appeared in just one scene getting money out of the cashpoint in the background has even given herself a profile in the casting. The full film is on Youtube so if you ever get home from the pub one night with your mates drunk then put this on and you'll be laughing like drains for days after.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Ken Russell's The Lair of the White Worm A big (clearly false) snake, lots of fantasy sex scenes and a cast of Peter Capaldi, Amanda Donohoe as a sexy vampire and Hugh Grant - what is there not to love about such nonsense?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I think some of you are missing the point of what a bad film is, most of the nominations are pretty decent films. How is Roadhouse bad FFS, it was a f*king awesome film, you can't beat patrick swayze ripping a bloke's throat out with his bare hands!

This is more like it, a truely dreadful film, what was jeff goldblum thinking! I watched this when I got in from the pub once and it was a channel 4 1am graveyard shift, great fun :thumbsup:

I'll see this and raise it with howard the Duck!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I love a cheesy 70s disaster movie. Not a high budget one like Earthquake or the Poseidon Adventure, good though they are. But the Cassandra Crossing and The Medusa Touch just rock my world: such great actors - Richards Burton and Harris, such tat.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Pump Up The Volume with Christian Slater is awful and great. Rarely ever on tellybox though.

TotallyFreaked

Jul 2, 2011
Sharktopus-boat.jpg

Sharktopus, happened upon this film one bored afternoon and loved it in a very bad kind of way

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Ken Russell's The Lair of the White Worm A big (clearly false) snake, lots of fantasy sex scenes and a cast of Peter Capaldi, Amanda Donohoe as a sexy vampire and Hugh Grant - what is there not to love about such nonsense?

Absolute classic. The Dampton Worm will rise again.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
The Day After Tomorrow
Deep Impact

I love a good disaster movie so Deep Impact, TDAT, Armageddon, 2012 whilst all being cheesy rubbish I can happily watch time and again.

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
The warriors for me, absurd but also amazing,came out when i was young enough to be completely swept up in it. I watched it everyday after school :) Coincidently I went to New York with my mates when I was 18 (1984) Times square was a war zone so i felt pretty vindicated. We left that night though and went to Texas which was considerably safer.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Jake: "Happy Birthday, Samantha. Make a wish."
Samantha: "It already came true." :blush:

Jimmy Grimble

White Chicks.

Abysmal film but for some reason I enjoyed it. Haven't seen it for about 5 years so this might change if I were to watch it again.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Not really a bad film but it is a bit corny due to Clint Eastwood's ridiculous kill count, but Where Eagles Dare is my guilty pleasure, caught it about 25 minutes in last night on the tellybox and could not bring myself to turn over.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports