GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I still do not understand not having Stockdale as a sub (as per my thread earlier) rest him yes but put him on the bench. Ankergren should be nowhere near the first team in any game other than a keeper injury crisis.

He is an absolute liability. He just sends shivers down my spine. It's not his fault we lost today and I am not that bothered we are out of the cup......I just didn't wanna go out in the manner we did. Cringeworthy performance overall
Im still shivering from forest away.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wonder whether Casper would accept having his leg broken in such a situation? :shrug:
Given the choice between that and actually playing, I'm surprised Casper wasn't self-harming while Maenpaa was being assessed.

Albion 4ever

Feb 26, 2009
I doubt whether it's anything broken or dislocated. You don't roll around like he did if you had done!
Overstretched or strained ligaments would be my guess.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Major contribution to the last 2 goals. He didnt give Tomori a shout and then passed to Hunemier with a pass that put him trouble immediately, other than that he did ok

Harsh. There was nothing wrong with the pass, rather it was Uwe's subsequent stumble. As to the lack of a shout to Tomori that needn't have stopped him putting the ball out for a corner. There's no point in all this scapegoating. We played poorly as a unit, particularly defensively.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Major contribution to the last 2 goals. He didnt give Tomori a shout and then passed to Hunemier with a pass that put him trouble immediately, other than that he did ok

Utter, utter rubbish. Tomori didn't side foot into his own goal, because Casper didn't scream "Don't kick it in the goal" as it came in. And Uwe had plenty enough time to knock it long. Nobody else's fault he mishit it.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Harsh. There was nothing wrong with the pass, rather it was Uwe's subsequent stumble. As to the lack of a shout to Tomori that needn't have stopped him putting the ball out for a corner. There's no point in all this scapegoating. We played poorly as a unit, particularly defensively.

I dont think that he should have passed to Hunemier, who had a player nearby, the ball should have been lumped forward especially as we needed a goal.
ps Exile he could have shouted that he had time to let it run to his right foot to clear. As I say just an opinion having watched the highlights and of some that were there

Last edited:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

But any defensive player should never play the ball towards his own goal. If Tomori was unsure (i.e. no call), then he should have put it out for a corner. He'll learn fro it anyway.

As for the pass to Uwe, yes he was in trouble, but then Uwe should have gone for distance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here