[Albion] Back, Sack or Crack

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Back, Sack or Crack

• Total voters

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
On promotion, I think many of us were expecting to be fighting relegation, and if succesful in staying up, fighting relegation again, yet we have not spent any time in the bottom 3 as far as I recall.
I also think we have had a few games where it would be hard to deny we went for it, but did not get a result, Burnley springs to mind, Heaton made 3 really good saves as I recall, and the draw against Watford, who have a decent away record this season, we peppered the goal but Foster was excellent in goal for them too.

Hughton has given us a double over Palace this season, not been beaten by Arsenal at home in the two seasons, beat Man Utd at home both seasons.
I think over the two seasons we have also been unlucky with decisions, I don't feel it has evened itself out much at all.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
On promotion, I think many of us were expecting to be fighting relegation, and if succesful in staying up, fighting relegation again, yet we have not spent any time in the bottom 3 as far as I recall.
I also think we have had a few games where it would be hard to deny we went for it, but did not get a result, Burnley springs to mind, Heaton made 3 really good saves as I recall, and the draw against Watford, who have a decent away record this season, we peppered the goal but Foster was excellent in goal for them too.

Hughton has given us a double over Palace this season, not been beaten by Arsenal at home in the two seasons, beat Man Utd at home both seasons.
I think over the two seasons we have also been unlucky with decisions, I don't feel it has evened itself out much at all.

Good post... I am afraid that the idiotic opening post (reflecting the ill thought out behaviour of a small but vociferous minority) is a perennial nuisance that needs calling out.

No one person is more important than the club and one day we must evolve further with another manager; however, Hughton has done and is doing a great job for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here