Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Back in Garth's good books

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I reckon he's going to go for Undav. Something along the lines of:

"I've had my eye on Undav for a while. I can't understand why De Zerbi hasn't played him more often. He'd be a great signing for Liverpool."

Followed by 2 paragraphs about how bad Wolves were.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I reckon he's going to go for Undav. Something along the lines of:

"I've had my eye on Undav for a while. I can't understand why De Zerbi hasn't played him more often. He'd be a great signing for Liverpool."

Followed by 2 paragraphs about how bad Wolves were.
Good shout! His Lardship actually has included Undav! Also Lewis Dunk - reading through his 'reasons', I think he's basically saying 'it's about his turn'! Wonder if somebody's given his head a wobble about Brighton, or whether he's just seen, gosh, someone's scored 6, I'd better see who plays for them?!!
:lolol: :shrug:

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
It wouldn’t feel right to fully agree with Garth, so I’ll point out that he’s included two Palace options in the ‘Pick your team of the week’ section who played a combined total of 11 minutes and contributed nothing.

Edouard subbed on in the 84th minute, Milivojevic in the 95th.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
If he had watched the match, he would have picked Gilmour. There is a good little story in there. Instead, he decides to pick 3 random Brighton players because we won 6-0 and then says stuff like this about Dunk:

“The defender's performance in the 6-0 win against Wolves was pretty standard.”

Dunk was as good as he could be against Wolves but if you could pick one match this season that our defenders and keeper were background performers, it was this one.

Yes, it’s nice he picked 3 players but I thought Welbeck was better than Undav and our MoTM was Gilmour in most people’s eyes, if not Enciso who was simply unplayable in the first half.

Well done for picking Groß though.

7/10 Can do better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here