Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Awful parenting

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
I once witnessed in Worthing, just outside the Guildbourne Centre some 20 years ago now, a big fat biffa of a chav mum snarl at her little three or four year old girl, who was crying. She then proceeded, to my complete shock, the slap the child backhanded with such force, she knocked her over. This was on a Saturday morning, in full view of a dozens of people. I still have feelings of guilt that I did nothing.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
yeah just left, the same as you, like I said, I didn't know you really

Well to say I seemed boring at school would probably be a fair criticism then if you didn't know me well, I'd admit myself I'm quite awkward round those I don't know!

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Shock horror, some people in the world are degenerate scumbags, you've just happened to witness one.

If I go up the town today and see one dwarf I'm not going to instantly assume there are more dwarfs around in society.

Very well said, shame such logic doesn't compute with Daily Mail readers and the like.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I was walking through Horsham town today and just as I was crossing at the traffic lights this man walked past on the pavement in front of me. A young girl, no older than 6 who I presumed to be his daughter, stopped and pressed the button, clearly thinking they were about to cross. The man then wheeled around and snarled at her "We're not crossing you f*cking tw*t" and then kept on walking with her behind him. I was shocked, who speaks to their kids like that in the street or at home for that matter? Has the standard of parenting gone down? I've seen mothers actually screaming at their kids quite regularly when walking around Horsham. Surely that can't be normal?

Common as muck such people. They should all be thrown in the tower and taught some basic manners.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here