Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Awful parenting

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Kids do some immensely annoying / dangerous / scary things at times but any parent worth their salt can reign it in. Actual swearing like that at a 6 year old is insane.
You can judge a reaction without knowing the x amount of hours beforehand.

But irrespective of the stress levels induced by said child, that's a pretty extreme reaction with unforgivable language.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I was walking through Horsham town today and just as I was crossing at the traffic lights this man walked past on the pavement in front of me. A young girl, no older than 6 who I presumed to be his daughter, stopped and pressed the button, clearly thinking they were about to cross. The man then wheeled around and snarled at her "We're not crossing you f*cking tw*t" and then kept on walking with her behind him. I was shocked, who speaks to their kids like that in the street or at home for that matter? Has the standard of parenting gone down? I've seen mothers actually screaming at their kids quite regularly when walking around Horsham. Surely that can't be normal?

This is normal in parts of Newhaven???

Not where I live though:glare:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I'll try and jazz up my posts in future then :)

They don't need jazzing up, your views, attitudes and themes all read like someone with not much to look forward to in life rather than someone with their whole life ahead of them, so what if there are some shit parents in Horsham? I can personally say that at 16 I wasn't getting so upset about these things I felt the need to start a thread on NSC about them.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
They don't need jazzing up, your views, attitudes and themes all read like someone with not much to look forward to in life rather than someone with their whole life ahead of them, so what if there are some shit parents in Horsham? I can personally say that at 16 I wasn't getting so upset about these things I felt the need to start a thread on NSC about them.

Come on Husty give him a break he lives in Horsham and its the school holidays.:wink:

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield

How many posts are you basing that on though, just this thread? ??? I wouldn't normally post a thread like this, I just thought it seemed a rather odd occurrence. I certainly wouldn't say I'm not excited about my life, of course I am but is it necessary to convey that on here? Had I posted some thread about the wonders of growing up and looking forward to life ahead of me no doubt it would have attracted some very cynical remarks, that's just how it is. I'm not convinced age should necessarily dictate your views, attitude and posting style on NSC!

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
How many posts are you basing that on though, just this thread? ??? I wouldn't normally post a thread like this, I just thought it seemed a rather odd occurrence. I certainly wouldn't say I'm not excited about my life, of course I am but is it necessary to convey that on here? Had I posted some thread about the wonders of growing up and looking forward to life ahead of me no doubt it would have attracted some very cynical remarks, that's just how it is. I'm not convinced age should necessarily dictate your views, attitude and posting style on NSC!

okay mate

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I was walking through Horsham town today and just as I was crossing at the traffic lights this man walked past on the pavement in front of me. A young girl, no older than 6 who I presumed to be his daughter, stopped and pressed the button, clearly thinking they were about to cross. The man then wheeled around and snarled at her "We're not crossing you f*cking tw*t" and then kept on walking with her behind him. I was shocked, who speaks to their kids like that in the street or at home for that matter? Has the standard of parenting gone down? I've seen mothers actually screaming at their kids quite regularly when walking around Horsham. Surely that can't be normal?

I was walking through Newhaven town today and just as I was crossing at the traffic lights this young kid snarled at me and said"we're not crossing you silly old f...ki.g tw@t"
I said ok son I will go to the offie later I will get some sweets now. :(

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I was walking through Newhaven town today and just as I was crossing at the traffic lights this young kid snarled at me and said"we're not crossing you silly old f...ki.g tw@t"
I said ok son I will go to the offie later I will get some sweets now. :(

Rough place, expected nothing less

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I picked up a young couple in my taxi that have recently moved to the area with their baby. They went to Tesco and McDonalds before i picked them up an hour later. On the way back they tell me their child had tried Mcdonalds for the first time but she choked a bit on the burger. When i asked how old she was, they told me 3 months. Madness

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I picked up a young couple in my taxi that have recently moved to the area with their baby. They went to Tesco and McDonalds before i picked them up an hour later. On the way back they tell me their child had tried Mcdonalds for the first time but she choked a bit on the burger. When i asked how old she was, they told me 3 months. Madness

That's just crazy. A baby's first take-away should always be a curry.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here