Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Awful parenting

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
If he talks to a child in that manner in public, what else is he capable of. ( sorry it's boring, I'm well over 60)

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Only on NSC can someone raise a "reasonable" issue with regard to society and then get attacked for being boring. To be fair we've had toilet paper preferences, mindless transfer rumours, Gus on TV, sandwiches, parking, shops, queues and other mindless crap, give the guy a break.

I would add that Horsham has, over the last 5 years, taken a huge backward step in terms of appeal and violence and anti-social behaviour are now common place and only going to get worse with that sort of parenting.

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
The parenting skills around these parts are much better it seems. At least the Bedminster parents know they need to take their kids to Asda (or Asdals) to shout and scream at them, before smacking them for crying.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Only on NSC can someone raise a "reasonable" issue with regard to society and then get attacked for being boring. To be fair we've had toilet paper preferences, mindless transfer rumours, Gus on TV, sandwiches, parking, shops, queues and other mindless crap, give the guy a break.

I would add that Horsham has, over the last 5 years, taken a huge backward step in terms of appeal and violence and anti-social behaviour are now common place and only going to get worse with that sort of parenting.

I've lived in Horsham pretty much all my life, I'm intrigued to know where this fact has come from. Certainly not noticed it from my perspective, in fact I've seen pretty much no anti-social behaviour in the past 5 years at all.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
The parenting skills around these parts are much better it seems. At least the Bedminster parents know they need to take their kids to Asda (or Asdals) to shout and scream at them, before smacking them for crying.

Its Asdawl.
Ar Muh's down Asdawl at the minute.

They all speaks proper down Bemminser mind!

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
I've lived in Horsham pretty much all my life, I'm intrigued to know where this fact has come from. Certainly not noticed it from my perspective, in fact I've seen pretty much no anti-social behaviour in the past 5 years at all.

Christ looked classic middle england niceness on the three times I have trekked from the station to the running track. That road goes on for EVER!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

Ive seen over the years, more than once, Chinese (assumption) mothers losing it, and beating kids quite violently in supermarkets...and the kids dont bat an eyelid...

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
I'd just like to say that you come across as an incredibly boring person for someone who said they were 16 elsewhere on the forum; you post like your 60. Get a life. :thumbsup:

Coming from you :lolol:

I'm pretty sure wherever you go the rate of depression increases because of your presence!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here