Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away kit - YELLOW (pic)

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
I like the colour but I think it should be striped - not pinstripes, but proper stripes. Stripes are as much a part of our identity as blue and white IMO, and I'd have liked yellow&navy or red&black stripes as the away kit.

I still think the home is a bit grim. Our current kit is the best in a decade IMO, shame it had to be followed by that monstrosity.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
I like the colour but I think it should be striped - not pinstripes, but proper stripes. Stripes are as much a part of our identity as blue and white IMO, and I'd have liked yellow&navy or red&black stripes as the away kit.

I still think the home is a bit grim. Our current kit is the best in a decade IMO, shame it had to be followed by that monstrosity.
i like it and i agree i think it should be striped

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Barber doesn't want to release full details yet.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Love the away shirt but still not sure about the home one.

I'll be buying both eventually. At the next concourse sale for a tenner.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Nah. That navy reminds me of the shit away kit we had in 08/09 (I think?). Would look much better with a lighter blue as the trim and pin stripes.

Like the one we 2007/08 ??? Agreed looks better with royal blue instead of navy, but yellow is still a dull choice.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Please, no!

Remember the kit shambles of 2008/9 when the ref did not allow us to wear our navy and yellow striped shirt against Leicester, or our blue third kit?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Please, no!

Remember the kit shambles of 2008/9 when the ref did not allow us to wear our navy and yellow striped shirt against Leicester, or our blue third kit?

That was a fantastic balls up, wasn't it! We had to wear Leicester's away shirt with our shorts and socks at Leicester (they matched surprisingly well!), then we had to bring out a 'one-off' fourth kit for the JPT Southern area semi-final away at Shrewsbury, which (if I remember correctly) was also worn away at Milwall.

At least the lads had some pride in the shirt...

010433529291300.jpg

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Our new away kit rather reminds me of this number from Oxford United. Would be amazing if we had the same sponsor as them....

1986%20oufc%20milk%20cup%20final%20lap%20of%20honour.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
i like to know why the club havent announce it yet and errea has

Errea haven't announced it yet. Their launch has evidently been filmed, and someone has leaked the photo.

No official announcement has been made by either side, and I'm sure the Albion will be chuffed to bits that their thunder has been stolen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here