Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away kit - YELLOW (pic)

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
BTW, string section and pretend footballers on stage. What kind of event is that?!

Seems to be an Errea thing where they reveal all of the kits they have made for the forthcoming season

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yes agree, like the yellow, but the blue would be better iif the same shade as in the 1st choice kit Would be nice if the design, collar cuffs, etc, of both shirts were in sync too.

Why? They'll never be worn together. Navy looks much better. I'm waiting with interest to see exactly what shade of yellow the shirt is though, as you can't always tell from these things.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
BTW, string section and pretend footballers on stage. What kind of event is that?!

Bit mean to call Paul Rogers a pretend footballer IMHO. I know he wasn't the best, but...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
very gay

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Just out of interest, is it just me that really likes BOTH shirts?

Most people seem to dislike the home but like the away, and there are probably a few the other way round

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Dreadful, shocking, Barber Out, etc etc etc.

(Actually it's not bad)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Chamber orchestra? What sort of occasion was this? Surely not just for a kit launch

Liking the yellow top.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Like it, similar shades of yellow & blue as the away kit we wore at Southampton away in Gus's 1st game.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Yes agree, like the yellow, but the blue would be better iif the same shade as in the 1st choice kit Would be nice if the design, collar cuffs, etc, of both shirts were in sync too.

I think the lighter shade of blue would look better with the yellow than the navy blue does. Nice to have yellow kit back though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here