Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away kit - YELLOW (pic)

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing
Seems to be an Errea thing where they reveal all of the kits they have made for the forthcoming season

...with Paul Rogers presenting...?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
...with Paul Rogers presenting...?

No, he is there as a representative of the club. The presenter (or one of them at least) is the guy on the left with the microphone and clipboard

Other kits were launched at the same event including Parma and Ado Den Haag

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Really like it, much more than I do the home one. Good stuff.

The sponsor works so much better on it.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
can someone please post a picture up on here as the link from the OP isn't allowed on my works t'internet. ta

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
can someone please post a picture up on here as the link from the OP isn't allowed on my works t'internet. ta

Brighton-Away-Kit-2013-14.jpg

Does that work

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Not sure on the shade of blue. Would be better if it matched the blue of the home kit.
But then it wouldn't be a change strip, so you'd have to change the colour of the home kit!!

ferris_ferrit

Feb 1, 2011
I prefer the neck line of the away kit, looks like it will be easier to get a hoody under in the cold months. The one on the home kit will make me think I am being strangled constantly, which isn't always fun.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Why are Errea doing this when the club is about to announce a new technical kit partnership? Do they have to produce some prototypes or have they been given the nod and a wink that it'll be them?

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
What happens when we play Shrewsbury away in the cup?

New Third Kit, New Third Kit, New Third Kit

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I realise most clubs do it, but I do wish they'd stop fücking around with the away kit. I'd love to see a proper iconic away kit used and then only changed superficially year on year. It is possible - the best away kits historically have been the Leeds yellow kit and the WBA yellow and green one. Whenever those clubs re-introduce those away kits (which they do from time to time), I bet they sell like hot cakes.

Oh, and as has been said many times before, those home stripes are far too thick. Not a fan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here