Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Away fans in home ends

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
Since I've found it so impossible to get tickets to see the Albion, I've done the opposite! I've been in the away at the Amex 3 times and also in the home at West Ham twice. It's the only opportunity I've had to watch my team and I'd always much rather be in with fellow fans. However I'm always respectful and don't actively celebrate.
Become a member, and it will be really easy to get tickets. Always loads available for members.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Two entirely different and unrelated issues. I would expect the club to be banning any away fan ejected from home stands and also passing on details to WHU in much the same way as BHA fans face consequences for passing on tickets.

They’re not unrelated at all. They’re both about fans having tickets that they shouldn’t have. From the anecdotal evidence on this thread, the club appears to be treating one issue with a lot more seriousness than the other.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Since I've found it so impossible to get tickets to see the Albion, I've done the opposite! I've been in the away at the Amex 3 times and also in the home at West Ham twice. It's the only opportunity I've had to watch my team and I'd always much rather be in with fellow fans. However I'm always respectful and don't actively celebrate.
Surely it is also difficult, if not more difficult, to get tickets in the away end? I presume you need to be a member of the opponents?

jrbha

Nov 18, 2021
Good afternoon Mr Barber

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
They’re not unrelated at all. They’re both about fans having tickets that they shouldn’t have. From the anecdotal evidence on this thread, the club appears to be treating one issue with a lot more seriousness than the other.
What evidence is there that the club is not following up on ejections of away fans at the Amex in exactly the same way as ejections of Albion fans at away grounds ? I don’t see any anecdotal evidence of that on this thread.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
There were two West Ham fans on our Seagull travel bus on Saturday. Should this be allowed?

I've used the local ( In Essex) Tottenham bus to get to games there over the last few seasons. Colours hidden, no problems.

katieseagull

Aug 27, 2023
Surely it is also difficult, if not more difficult, to get tickets in the away end? I presume you need to be a member of the opponents?
Unfortunately my partner is a Wolves fan, with a season ticket and we know someone well connected who can usually get us in the away end. Also west ham is our local stadium and they always have home tickets easily available to buy.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wolves and West Ham. My partner is a STH for wolves and has some well connected friends, and west ham always have home seats available
It’s absolutely simple to get tickets for literally any BHA game at the Amex..?

People used to say this about Withdean and it wasn’t true there either most of the time (used to have to send a SAE to the ticket office for each game mind!)

Flagship

Jan 15, 2018
Brighton
So I've seen luton buying membership then getting 4 tiks each for 1st game ,appreciate its their 1st game in prem but its every game
Me and a couple of mates did the same at Molineux. We got a fan number on line and went into their hospitality. Couldn't help jumping up and celebrating Mitomas goal and got a bit of abuse from some of the locals.

There was at least one other BHA fan in the north bank who got moved after a scuffle with some Wolves fans.

Shame really, it wouldn't happen at Twickenham.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
There are plenty of neutral fans in stadiums.
During the season I often go to see a Pompey, Southampton or Arsenal game, not supporting anyone, just to watch a game.
I'm going to watch Arsenal v Man Utd on Sunday. I don't see what the problem is as long as you aren't showing any signs of supporting the away team.

If you watch Brighton away and behave like a neutral then no one knows otherwise.
If you jump up or cheer then expect to be ejected, abused and possibly banned.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
I was witness to one as it appears the “official line” at the East Lower gates was simply telling them to do their jacket up.

In another case I bumped into a Peacehavener in the concourse pre match and warned him he would get slung out if he showed his colours, to which he agreed and seemed to take notice of me. However he does like a drink and needless to say he got slung out after the third went in🤣🤣🤣

Thing is, with the three of us booked for Ajax and AEK, the Mrs hasn’t got as many points as me and the boy so one of us (me) will be sourcing home end tickets, and in my eyes that’s acceptable. It’s a funny ol world!

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Unfortunately my partner is a Wolves fan, with a season ticket and we know someone well connected who can usually get us in the away end. Also west ham is our local stadium and they always have home tickets easily available to buy.
I've always had a soft spot for the vulvas.

Maybe that's where I've gone wrong....knew there must have been a reason

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here