Attention all E Blockers (Row C)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My mate in the ticket office sorted Cheshire and I with particularly good seats for last night's game, 127 and 128 in Row B E Block. Perfect, right on the halfway line and pretty much as close to the action as the South Stand. Best seats in the house. Or so we thought.

Sat behind us were four or five blokes, about 19/20, who utterly ruined the experience by talking complete and utter f***ing, non-stop BULLSHIT. It was painful, no, excruciating. If either one of us had been as drunk as had been intended there would have been abuse directed towards them.

Topics of conversation included:

Players from bygone years (Mahoey-Johnson, Gall, you know, really shit ones)
The 'hilarious' consequnces of merging Hinshelwood and Pethick's surnames - Hinshpeth. Apparently he would play for Barnsley. Side-splitting.
The name of one of them's car: Tony Browne. WHAT?!

I'm sure there were more that Cheshire will remember, but they are three of the more 'memorable' ones.

I know for a fact they use NSC because one of them was bemoaning the Big Board 2 (he had a point), and the others were going on about it being full of 15 and 16 year-olds. Quite frankly I would rather listen to a group of schoolkids than ever ever have to endure that bunch of clowns again.

Know who they are? Shop them here.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i was sat next to 2 americans ( calling it soccer all gd night):angry: and 4 blokes talking about work and pies ! although there was an attractive female not far from me ! so that knd of made up for it!:lolol:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Whats wrong with Big Board 2?

Or do people want threads to radomly disapear?

Big Board 1 had around 85 thousand posts.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Look on the bright side where I sit is like a morgue, no one says a f***ing word the couple to my left don't even get up when a goal is scored.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I had half of NSC sitting near me...no wonder there was a stale CHISLA style stench floating about....pooweee :p

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I cant see anything in what youve posted that they were talking about that is in any way offensive Safeway. Whats wrong with talking abbout old players or having a laugh? Just that it wasnt your sense of humour by the sound of things.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
To be honest if the game is shite I find myself talking all sorts of bollocks, such "What would the world be like if their was no wood"

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
I'm very proud to admit that one of the culprits was my goodself. Personally speaking, a bit of drunken banter at the footy helps make the evening. Next time, say something if we're annoying you. Oh, and thanks for saying we were 19/20 ish, I'm 33, must be that moisturiser the other half gave me.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
:lol:

I reckon safeway is only angry because he wishes he'd thought of the Hinshpeth joke.
f***ing clown:jester:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
beardy gull said:
I'm very proud to admit that one of the culprits was my goodself. Personally speaking, a bit of drunken banter at the footy helps make the evening. Next time, say something if we're annoying you. Oh, and thanks for saying we were 19/20 ish, I'm 33, must be that moisturiser the other half gave me.

So Beardy. What's wrong with Big Board 2! :lolol:

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
BrightonBird said:
I was in front of some guy who screamed every time cheaterfield got a cross in. Funny but ear splitting!

That was a man! I thought it was a young girl! Very funny (the first couple of times) it sounded like someone stamping very hard on a very small dog.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Sounds like a very funny conversation :lolol:

(That probably explains why Safeway thinks I'm a :censored:)

;)

beardy gull said:
Oh, and thanks for saying we were 19/20 ish, I'm 33, must be that moisturiser the other half gave me.

Yeah I've heard that man juice is good for that sort of thing. ;)

No Turkey, it wasn't a funny conversation, it did my head in. Still, we all pay our money so we're entitled to say what we like I guess. Still think you're :censored: though. :)

Shut it Chappers you TURD BURGLAR.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports