Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attention all E Blockers (Row C)

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
Safeway said:
Do you think I'm even going to give the time of day to someone with less than 20 posts? Do me a favour!!

;)

How do you think new posters will concider posting when the likes of you say that ? They see you and your merry crew posting between yourselfs and feel to scared to post.

No wonder we have over a 1,000 posters but only the same 30 post!!

The new posters wont post because they will think they'll get abused.

Dont worry new new regulars, Safeway is a pussy :D

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Before he gets lambasted like I did not so long ago for making a similar jape, he's taking the piss out the few (and there are very few - if any) on this site who do think like that. Ti be honest, I see no post count snobbery on here, unlike some other sites I've used in the past. I love it when new posters pipe up and get involved and then themselves become regulars - it's the lifeblood of it all! And it mean i don't have to listen to that bunch of CHISLEPOPS with 2000+ posts all the bloody time!:lol:

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
Shit Cheshire, I was going to reach for my hanky then, I know we haven't seen eye to eye over the last week :rolleyes:

But I agree with what you've said totally.

Come on you lurkers, dont be shy, Post what you think, I do and still feel a knob when I wake up and say..........What the hell did I post last night :ohmy:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Piss heaqd mo fuckaz should know wen its right to post and wen it isnt 600 posts i had to post b4 i could be taken deroiss. like,

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
watsonongoal- i ask that question if its a GOOD game

the conversations i have during shit games i post on here as discussions !

bhanuts

Jul 5, 2003
f*** Safeway, Who does he think he is! So what if I have only posted 20 times! All his posts are shit anyway! KNOB JOCKEY!

1066gull

I'll see you all in five years time as we battle relegation against Sheffield Wednesday

OH GARY HART

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here