[News] Attack in Streatham, South London.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
correct me if i'm wrong but did Sadiq Kahn comment along the lines of its all part of living in a major city these days (terror attacks) a while back?
regards
DF

Yes. the full quote, which Baker has so gleefully corrupted, is shown earlier in the thread.

I thought you'd be along, not sure why you bother, but you'll be annoyed to see that he makes a factual statement rather than an inflammatory one.

But he has a surname of 'Khan'. So I guess he's lost a wicket in the first over where you're concerned.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
In the real world, yes a forum would ban somebody for implying a Muslim Mayor was somehow responsible for the problem, re-posting fake quotes or simply having a problem with a Muslim mayor because of his religion.

However this is NSC and not Twitter.

There is of course some value in allowing thick gammon to post - it reminds the rest of us of our superiority. :shrug:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I must say.....did the party of government, whoever they may be, not realise there has been a bit of a thing going on with uneducated muslim males? How long have they been in charge? Ten years? ???

And that prick [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] posts a fake new picture of the labour mayor?

Should be banned from NSC for attempting to make disgusting fake political points. Seriously.

Ten years.....:facepalm:

Are you seriously calling for people to be banned for not sharing your Woke views?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jan 30, 2008
Yes. the full quote, which Baker has so gleefully corrupted, is shown earlier in the thread.

I thought you'd be along, not sure why you bother, but you'll be annoyed to see that he makes a factual statement rather than an inflammatory one.

But he has a surname of 'Khan'. So I guess he's lost a wicket in the first over where you're concerned.
typo, missed it what did it say? why wouldn't i bother, what person would just ignore ANOTHER TERRORIST ATTACK, are you simply dismissing it out of hand then, you're Sounding a bit like Sadiq Khan ???
regards
DF

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
typo, missed it what did it say? why wouldn't i bother, what person would just ignore ANOTHER TERRORIST ATTACK, are you simply dismissing it out of hand then, you're Sounding a bit like Sadiq Khan ???
regards
DF

Khan has never dismissed terrorist attacks. Please show me where he has.

Jan 30, 2008
Are you seriously calling for people to be banned for not sharing your Woke views?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He's a good old Leftie and they just love to shut down people they don't agree with, a bit like his never ending list of ingnore's on here:wink:
regards
DF

Last edited:

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Judge gives 3 years 4 months, he serves 1 year. Pathetic.

Any terror incident should be a full life term. Stick them on the Isle of Wight

Got The Secret Barrister's book for Christmas (great read, really recommended) and he/she talks a lot about sentencing guidelines and how they work. It's b@stard complicated but it's worth having a look at this, about the London Bridge attacker a couple of months ago. It's a long read but easily read and really informative.

https://thesecretbarrister.com/2019...the-london-bridge-attacker-and-early-release/

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Indeed. You need take only a quick look at the little shit's weak face to see he's not been cured of his mental perversion, while he's been banged up.

I have always argued it makes no sense to lock up recidivists for a period, then release them without ensuring they have a strong chance of having mended their ways. And yet....our system is now so degenerate that it lets goons like this congregate in prayers with fellow revellers, only to be release early, soppy beard and daft clothes intact, no evidence of recanting of terroristic ways....to be followed around by 3 special branch goons who jump in only after the cretin has stabbed some poor *******.

What a bloody shambles. Really.

I thought Boris has blocked the early releases after the last cock up? ??? The pen pushers still doing the paperwork, presumably. Come the summer I'm sure it will all be sorted. :facepalm:
....I’m waiting for someone to mention his human rights or that locking people up doesn’t achieve anything.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
....I’m waiting for someone to mention his human rights or that locking people up doesn’t achieve anything.

Which offers as much as a Christmas cracker joke, you should stop reading the Daily Mail.

Your Tories have been in power for ten years stripping the funding of all the services that would worked to see him de-radicilsed, You can't lock someone up for ever if the state won't fund it.

You'll be blaming the EU next.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Indeed. You need take only a quick look at the little shit's weak face to see he's not been cured of his mental perversion, while he's been banged up.

I have always argued it makes no sense to lock up recidivists for a period, then release them without ensuring they have a strong chance of having mended their ways. And yet....our system is now so degenerate that it lets goons like this congregate in prayers with fellow revellers, only to be release early, soppy beard and daft clothes intact, no evidence of recanting of terroristic ways....to be followed around by 3 special branch goons who jump in only after the cretin has stabbed some poor *******.

What a bloody shambles. Really.

I thought Boris has blocked the early releases after the last cock up? ??? The pen pushers still doing the paperwork, presumably. Come the summer I'm sure it will all be sorted. :facepalm:

The more that don't get the chance to go to jail the better. Bullet is cheaper

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
Which offers as much as a Christmas cracker joke, you should stop reading the Daily Mail.

Your Tories have been in power for ten years stripping the funding of all the services that would worked to see him de-radicilsed, You can't lock someone up for ever if the state won't fund it.

You'll be blaming the EU next.

The best services in the world can't de-radicalise some one who has no interest in de-radicalisation. As recent events have clearly shown.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
The best services in the world can't de-radicalise some one who has no interest in de-radicalisation. As recent events have clearly shown.
That's for the most part true.

It's been virtually impossible to de-radicalise Tommy Robinson

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports