Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Attack in Streatham, South London.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Quite.

So, is it not a bearded virgin shouting 'god is great' after all? I'm not fussed either way, but it would be useful to know.

'Under active police surveillance'? Not active enough, sadly....

Apparently, he had a fake suicide vest which combined with the use of knives is a familiar tactic of Islamist nutters. as you suggest that 'active surveillance' will come under close scrutiny in the coming days.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
8607de2df841e4568f167e59403d99bb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How thick must you be to post that on a public forum and not realise someone will Google and provide the full context? You truly are a moron. I’d suggest you might feel a bit stupid now, but that will involve you thinking.....which you obviously struggle with.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Ah, the idiot who considers white people, calling other white people 'gammons' racist.

He knows what he is.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
How thick must you be to post that on a public forum and not realise someone will Google and provide the full context? You truly are a moron. I’d suggest you might feel a bit stupid now, but that will involve you thinking.....which you obviously struggle with.

I see that my suspicion that I wasn't dealing with an honurable man was correct. Who knew? ???

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I think the correct terminalogy is thick racist moron.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Picture released (on BBC page). What a weak little virgin face. Questions will be asked: why was he released:

"A man shot dead by police after he attacked people in south London had been released from prison in January.

Sudesh Amman was released around a week ago after serving time for terror offences.

He was under active police surveillance at the time of the attack, which police believe to be an Islamist-related terrorist incident. "

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Looking at the pictures / videos he was obviously under close surveillance by police and security forces. How quick they got there with some serious weapons when not even in central London is impressive

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Picture released (on BBC page). What a weak little virgin face. Questions will be asked: why was he released:

"A man shot dead by police after he attacked people in south London had been released from prison in January.

Sudesh Amman was released around a week ago after serving time for terror offences.

He was under active police surveillance at the time of the attack, which police believe to be an Islamist-related terrorist incident. "

Original arrest

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-46592539

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Judge gives 3 years 4 months, he serves 1 year. Pathetic.

Any terror incident should be a full life term. Stick them on the Isle of Wight

If you want to pay for it. The Tories have been in power now for ten years cutting everything to the bone.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Judge gives 3 years 4 months, he serves 1 year. Pathetic.

Any terror incident should be a full life term. Stick them on the Isle of Wight

Indeed. You need take only a quick look at the little shit's weak face to see he's not been cured of his mental perversion, while he's been banged up.

I have always argued it makes no sense to lock up recidivists for a period, then release them without ensuring they have a strong chance of having mended their ways. And yet....our system is now so degenerate that it lets goons like this congregate in prayers with fellow revellers, only to be release early, soppy beard and daft clothes intact, no evidence of recanting of terroristic ways....to be followed around by 3 special branch goons who jump in only after the cretin has stabbed some poor *******.

What a bloody shambles. Really.

I thought Boris has blocked the early releases after the last cock up? ??? The pen pushers still doing the paperwork, presumably. Come the summer I'm sure it will all be sorted. :facepalm:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I must say.....did the party of government, whoever they may be, not realise there has been a bit of a thing going on with uneducated muslim males? How long have they been in charge? Ten years? ???

And that prick [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] posts a fake new picture of the labour mayor?

Should be banned from NSC for attempting to make disgusting fake political points. Seriously.

Ten years.....:facepalm:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You think it was a Hindu terrorist attack? Are these stab-proof saris perhaps? Tell me more.

I was surprised by the venue it it were a 'muslim' event - which it was. Bloke's an embarrassing clown. At least he's dead now. :facepalm:

Jan 30, 2008
I had a read of Baker Shite's posts (he's on ignore) because I was astonished at the vitriol of the replies.

Vitriol appropriate. What an absolute fool. I wonder whether B-Shite has an agenda against London's mayor, and I wonder why?

I'm calling 'racist' here, and expect a proper rebuttal from Shite [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] to explain why I'm wrong. I'll leave it to others to comment on his rebuttal because I'm talking about the goon, not talking with him.

correct me if i'm wrong but did Sadiq Kahn comment along the lines of its all part of living in a major city these days (terror attacks) a while back?
regards
DF

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Should have shot the **** when they first arrested him, you can't rehabilitate these people. What a mess.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I must say.....did the party of government, whoever they may be, not realise there has been a bit of a thing going on with uneducated muslim males? How long have they been in charge? Ten years? ???

And that prick [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] posts a fake new picture of the labour mayor?

Should be banned from NSC for attempting to make disgusting fake political points. Seriously.

Ten years.....:facepalm:

In the real world, yes a forum would ban somebody for implying a Muslim Mayor was somehow responsible for the problem, re-posting fake quotes or simply having a problem with a Muslim mayor because of his religion.

However this is NSC and not Twitter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here