Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Attack in Streatham, South London.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Strange place for an 'Islamic' terrorist attack. Last time I was there the street was choc a bloc with Sari shops.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
bothered about money, or just getting on with their day?
Just getting on with their day, which sadly people outside London (and other capital cities) don't always understand.

I'm a mile away, but went out to the supermarket around the time.

I'm more likely to get run over getting there than get involved in a terrorist Incident.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
8607de2df841e4568f167e59403d99bb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You Sir, should quote things correctly. The actual quote is “The threat of terrorist attacks is part and parcel of living in a big city”.

Two very different meanings. One true, one false. You are either highly gullible or happy to use the threat to life as a vehicle for your questionable agenda. Either way, have a little think before you post rubbish like this again.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....jor-cities-new-york-bombing-a7322846.html?amp

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
8607de2df841e4568f167e59403d99bb.jpg

Here we go. First political point scorer. Although you won't get much return on your bets.

Khan is actually correct. If you live in a big city it is sadly part of life in many of of those places.

Oh, to correct your fake news as well, here is the full quote:

'Part and parcel of living in a great global city is you have to be prepared for these things. You have to be vigilant. You have to support the police doing an incredibly hard job'

Last edited:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
You Sir, should quote things correctly. The actual quote is “The threat of terrorist attacks is part and parcel of living in a big city”.

Two very different meanings. One true, one false. You are either highly gullible or happy to use the threat to life as a vehicle for your questionable agenda. Either way, have a little think before you post rubbish like this again.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....jor-cities-new-york-bombing-a7322846.html?amp

[emoji42][emoji42]

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
[emoji42][emoji42]

I know actually getting things right are a bore for you and the new breed of “patriot” is not interested in the truth but it’s worth being accurate if your aim is to have anyone regard you with any credibility.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I know actually getting things right are a bore for you and the new breed of “patriot” is not interested in the truth but it’s worth being accurate if your aim is to have anyone regard you with any credibility.

[emoji42][emoji42][emoji42]

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
[emoji42][emoji42][emoji42]

Poor poopsy, you’re probably exhausted after your weekend of gammon rallies and ruby murrays.

P.S don’t feel too foolish. Really, nobody was expecting any kind of intelligent reply from you :)

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Poor poopsy, you’re probably exhausted after your weekend of gammon rallies and ruby murrays.

P.S don’t feel too foolish. Really, nobody was expecting any kind of intelligent reply from you :)

Just cannot help yourself, always spewing racist bile. Despicable human.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I had a read of Baker Shite's posts (he's on ignore) because I was astonished at the vitriol of the replies.

Vitriol appropriate. What an absolute fool. I wonder whether B-Shite has an agenda against London's mayor, and I wonder why?

I'm calling 'racist' here, and expect a proper rebuttal from Shite [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] to explain why I'm wrong. I'll leave it to others to comment on his rebuttal because I'm talking about the goon, not talking with him.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Honestly, I didn't consider far right nutter. Thankfully extreme right nutters who cause chaos are pretty rare do you not think? As for Islamic nutters well proportionally they are numerous.

As you say, as soon as we hear there's a terrorist incident most people would assume it's the Islamic nutter variety for obvious reasons.
Clampy probably thought the same but he's trying to crowbar a Brexit extremism angle into this thread (rather tasteless) as he's promised not to post on the Brexit thread anymore so he needs a different outlet for his trolling. He has a tendency to lead any thread he joins towards the gutter (as we can see).

Getting back to the incident, Unfortunately, one of the people the scumbag attacked is critically ill, hope they make it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
As you say, as soon as we hear there's a terrorist incident most people would assume it's the Islamic nutter variety for obvious reasons.
Clampy probably thought the same but he's trying to crowbar a Brexit extremism angle into this thread (rather tasteless) as he's promised not to post on the Brexit thread anymore so he needs a different outlet for his trolling. He has a tendency to lead any thread he joins towards the gutter (as we can see).

Getting back to the incident, Unfortunately, one of the people the scumbag attacked is critically ill, hope they make it.

Quite.

So, is it not a bearded virgin shouting 'god is great' after all? I'm not fussed either way, but it would be useful to know.

'Under active police surveillance'? Not active enough, sadly....

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You know what you are.

Painfully transparent deflection.

Righto, funny enough I do have a gammon in the oven that requires my attention. A pity your mob have turned another respectful, quite sensitive thread, into a racist, agenda fuelled rant.

Get an early night, BL. You’ll thank yourself for it in the morning :)

TBTC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here