Atmosphere tonight

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brightonbabe

Aug 27, 2012
Great game Albion Great noise Supporters (bit quiet in the north I felt ) lol come on JUDGE I CANT HEAR YOU !! X:drool:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Cracking atmosphere - tho post-match there were those in the North who claimed they coludn't hear a thing from the West. And also vice-versa. Though both stands claimed to be absolutely belting it out. And no reason whatsoever to disbelieve anybody on that score. Does seem apparent that the sound doesn't travel that well between certain stands. Does beg the question, what does it sound like when you're actually on the pitch? Where's the sweet spot?

I thought the north was rocking tonight ...the whole stand (view from east upper)

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I have to say hats off the South stand, we are definitely trying hard to make it loud in there. Tonight it was great in there. I might be a fat 44 year old disabled guy, but I do love a bit of passion and noise at my chosen place of worship.

South stand were louder than the North Stand. :whistle:

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
It's an absolute pleasure to hear all four stands singing.

I'm North Stand till I die, but well done to the other three.

TB

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
The South had a fantastic burst in the second half - really loud. From our front row seats in the West Lower (south end) the West didn't sound very loud and I could hear almost nothing from the East.

The East had their moments but it wasn't their best performance. They must have been in ore of the football being played in front of them. It was my second time in the north today and to be honest, you can't hear the west from where I was unless they were really going for it, so this my stand is better then yours because we can't hear you stuff that people on this forum have been saying is pointless. But the north was brilliant to be in. I wish my seat in South was like that. But the South does have its moments ans the people around me are really nice so I am grateful.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The East had their moments but it wasn't their best performance. They must have been in ore of the football being played in front of them. It was my second time in the north today and to be honest, you can't hear the west from where I was unless they were really going for it, so this my stand is better then yours because we can't hear you stuff that people on this forum have been saying is pointless. But the north was brilliant to be in. I wish my seat in South was like that. But the South does have its moments ans the people around me are really nice so I am grateful.

lol...having sat in the east all of last season and this i would say tonight was the best re east...it was cracking....it really does depend where u sit as regards to what noice u pick up

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
loudest i have heard in wsu " brighton and hove albion fc" was awesome.....

Did u lot sing in the west, we could not hear you in the north, as at the goldstone you are very quiet the east and south stand made more noise than u lot tonight,pathetic

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I've been to Stamford bridge , old Trafford , emirates , White hart lane etc etc but when this 27,000 stadium gets going don't care what others think there is no comparison what we have is amazing North , west , south , east who cares who's the loudest but combined it's bloody amazing

D

Deleted member 18477

It was that Friday feeling! Bring on Leeds! Let's show the world on TV what we're all about!

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
My ears are still ringing.
What a time to be an Albion Fan.
Best performance for ages.
Glad I'm alive during this period of history!!

redhill seagull 66

May 25, 2012
i sit in west upper and it had its momments tonight.north sounded good,could hear the south,not east though.i think when the north corners are filled in the noise will spread mucgh faster from north to east and west.the young lad next to me i havnt heard sing once this season.he doesnt even clap the team coming out 2nd half..gotta get him to at least clap this season!!!

D

Deleted member 18477

Would love it if we could repeat the burnley atmos continuos singing of the great escape for 15 mins or more on live tv would be amazing

Yes but please a different song! Because hopefully we won't need a great escape against Leeds! Let's completely outplay them as well like tonight!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Loved it tonight, awesome atmosphere, total domination on the pitch, best crowd since the 80s, clean sheet, 3 scored, beer and a burger with mates.

Just brilliant

IanH

9sept1978
Nov 6, 2010
Superb all round. In my top five Amex atmospheres to date. From n1c can hear most parts.

Think the East getting better with each game, family stand often join in with the north.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I get to hear most noise coming from the stands around the ground apart from upper west which sails over the top of me....but all stands gave it their all....if you are in the North then obiviously you'll hear more North than other and it will drown out other stands...but well done all....did'nt hear Wednesday much but there again they did'nt have much to sing about....Wednesday are'nt a bad team...they just met a team who are red hot at speed passing.....best away fans so far....at the Amex......Leeds.....at Withdean.....got to be FCMU.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports