Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atmosphere tonight

dawnie112

Sep 16, 2011
Great Atmosphere last night, well done to all stands. Shame about the sound system though - why's it been turned down so low??????

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Fair bit of noise from the East. Joined in with all the songs, and started a few ourselves too. But really as a collective, it was superb, especially the South, well done and keep that up! The West is very loud when it gets going but it's only ever on 3 or 4 occasions, we need more!

Well done, I can't wait for 30k in there against Palace.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
It always depends where you sit, but I've never heard it as good as it was in the ESU tonight.

I'm in the ESU and it was rocking up there.

In fairness to all stands, I heard all of you at some time during the match.

Well done.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Great Atmosphere last night, well done to all stands. Shame about the sound system though - why's it been turned down so low??????

I noticed that. It was really loud at the Cardiff and Barnsley match but I could barely hear it last night.

TURN IT BACK UP!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Shame about the sound system though - why's it been turned down so low??????
No, please no. It had been turned down, I think they tested it when the stadium was empty so it probably echoed a bit too much and they turned it down a lot. But I hated it before, it was crazy loud. I could here them fine last night in the ESU (I appreciate it's going to depend where you sit). If they do turn it up, I pray they only turn it up a little.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
This year the sound system in the East Lower seems really tinny and trebley ... when it's loud it's like a drill going through your head. Not sure if the acoustics have changed with the arrival of the new tier or if speakers have been repositioned. Or maybe I'm getting old.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here