Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atmosphere tonight

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It always depends where you sit, but I've never heard it as good as it was in the ESU tonight.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Did u lot sing in the west, we could not hear you in the north, as at the goldstone you are very quiet the east and south stand made more noise than u lot tonight,pathetic

0/10 pathetic wind up. Try again.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Did u lot sing in the west, we could not hear you in the north, as at the goldstone you are very quiet the east and south stand made more noise than u lot tonight,pathetic

:lolol:

Oh, are you being serious?

Well, the West stand tend to sing at the same time as the North stand. This makes you think that you're loud and that the West don't sing :)

I didn't really hear the East specifically, but you can definitely tell when they're singing with everyone else. It's not about which stand sings the loudest (although we all know it's the West), it's about how much louder we all are than the away fans, shirley? So much for the Wednesday MASSIVE this evening, I only heard them at about 85 minutes once half of them had left. Even then it wasn't loud at all.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Brilliant game to take my two mates from Australia to.. One who's been to a few Newcastle home games and the other who is a Leeds fans said its the best atmosphere they've ever seen.

Im Not A JCL

Aug 29, 2011
BN15
go left go left went well, :banana: and so did WE'RE TOP OF THE LEAGUE, WE'RE BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION, WE'RE TOP OF THE LEAGUE..... also at one point i saw alot of the north stand bouncing, dont know what they were singing mind

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
go left go left went well, :banana: and so did WE'RE TOP OF THE LEAGUE, WE'RE BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION, WE'RE TOP OF THE LEAGUE..... also at one point i saw alot of the north stand bouncing, dont know what they were singing mind

Bouncing to Jump Around if you're Top o' the League.

When the atmosphere gets going we start playing better. If everyone sings and sings all game, we'll 100% be the 12th man.

It never happens never did,LAST NIGHT WAS AWESOME,SITTING IN THE ESU HEARING DIFFERENT SONGS FROM WSU,WSL,NS,SS AND THE AWAY CORNER,THIS NEVER HAPPENED AT THE GOLDSTONE ALTHOUGH THE OLD NORTH WAS GREAT WE NEVER HAD THAT VOLUME AROUND THE GROUND.
GOLDSTONE GROUND RIP YOUR BOY'S DOING YOU PROUD:moo:

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington
Atmosphere was amazing last night, Looked really good everyone bouncing around in the north, was hoping it would spread round so I could do it. Would look amazing if the whole stadium was doing it

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
What I loved most was the absolute silence for reflection on the hillsborough disaster. Every person inside the stadium was silent, great respect by everyone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here