Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

At the theatre last night I sat next to ...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Had a piss next to Sven Goran Eriksson at BBC TVC. Saw his cock. Average.

Now that's another thread - people you've had a piss next to.

I have Jimmy Case, Ronnie Corbett, Scott Quinnell and David Suchet on my list.
Yep, I've had a pee next to Gary Moore at Brighton races, Michael Owen and Barney Curley at Dunstall Park (although not at the same time)......sorry I didn't look at their cocks.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I was urinating next to 3 celebrities, some partially lost memories tell me. The first was John Robinson, who i followed into the toilet and forced out a wee wee dribble. The second was next to Terry Su Pat, the famous Benny from Grange Hill, who i mentioned i recognised whilst he was still squirting. And last year Ralph Fiennes in a cinema bog, for whom i shed no words or glances toward, thinking he was just a bit serious even while having a kidney flush.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I bumped into Charlie Oatway at the Holmbush Tesco a few months back. A couple of weeks later I spotted Charlie Oatway at the Holmbush Tesco. Then I saw Charlie Oatway doing some shopping in a big tesco by a roundabout and a petrol station near shoreham.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Went to Chichester Festival Theatre as a small child - not disguised as one, I actually WAS a small child at the time - and badgered my parents to let me loiter outside the stage door afterwards in order to meet some of the stars. Was rewarded with autographs from Dora Bryan, Richard Wattis and Peggy Mount, and got to open the latter's car door for her. No idea how she got in that Mini. All were very jolly.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Completely IN context, but I was sat back to back with Kaz in Nandos at the Marina last summer. Jnr Bobkin's favourite player, but we decided not to disturb him as he was deep in conversation with his female companion (or mystery blonde, if you prefer the tabloid spin).

Was it CMS?

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Now that's another thread - people you've had a piss next to.

I have Jimmy Case, Ronnie Corbett, Scott Quinnell and David Suchet on my list.

Liam Gallagher! ( Eindhoven 2000 England v portugal )

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Was that before or after his heart op?

Ages ago - 14 0r 15 years - before his heart op

EDIT: Heart surgery was April 1992 - so it was definitely after that.

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

I had a part-time job at a supermarket in Hollingbury when i was a teenager at college. Recall having Stuart Storer come through my checkout. He was disciplining one of his kids. Looked like he was losing his rag somewhat. Around 97-98. Still, he scored that all important last goal at the Goldstone, so that will always be my lasting memory of him :bowdown:

I saw Storer at Ascot in 2004 in the queue for the bog. I was a bit pissed , so I walked up the line asking randon blokes if they scored the the last goal at the Goldstone , when I got to him him he had a huge grin on his face, and wanted to know all about Kerry Mayo.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
View attachment 42209
Did I mention that I sat next to Alesha Dixon at a Brighton game once? She was funny and chatty and gorgeous.

Not sure how this hasn't had a comment yet! What was she doing at a brighton game?!

Another Macca sighting here, having dinner in terre a terre back in the heather mills days. Was my best celeb sighting until I saw Kiefer Sutherland shopping in New York last year - he was even wearing his Jack Bauer aviator sunnies and I stalked him round the shop until I could hear him say something - must be one of the most distinctive voices in showbiz! Weirdly his missus/partner was fairly hot but not "I'm-Jack-Bauer-I-can-have-pretty-much-any-woman-I-want" hot...

Grapes of Wrath

Nov 1, 2009
Worthing
I have seen Ricky Hatton over several years in the Soul Suite in Player Las Americas Tenerife. One year he stood next to me in the bog, and the following year did the same. I just said "You stalking me?" I thought I was funny, not so sure he did!

Nice fella though, always got time for people. Very short, but a solid lump and looks every inch a boxer.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Went into the Indri club in Hamburg...met John Lennon...Paul McCartney...George Harrison..../bought John a pint as he was broke Stuart Sutcliffe was there....three months later they were worldwide...

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
An attractive young lady in a nice suit smiled at me as she walked passed me in the HSBC bank at Holborn Circus, London. I know that face I thought. I looked at the spoiled paying in slip on the desk in front of me. It had the words 'Diana Spencer' written on it. The paying in slip came home with me but got lost. Rather like Diana regrettably.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Lush & I had a pleasant evening of culture recently, watching Richard III at some theatre in the West End. Both at the start and after the interval, we were the last people in our row to get back to our seats. Jack Straw (the real one, not the NSC one) was terribly polite at being twice disturbed & having to stand so we could get back to our places.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oh and I had to rush Snoop Dogg through the North Terminal at Gatwick once, as he was late for his EasyJet flight to Ibiza. I say "rush": he didn't seem in all that much of a hurry.

That's not a theatre or a piss story, but the thread seems to have long since developed into a random celebrity-fest.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Oh and I had to rush Snoop Dogg through the North Terminal at Gatwick once, as he was late for his EasyJet flight to Ibiza. I say "rush": he didn't seem in all that much of a hurry.

That's not a theatre or a piss story, but the thread seems to have long since developed into a random celebrity-fest.

Don't you mean Snoop Lion the artist formerly known as Snoop Dogg.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
... Gary Lineker

I don't recall seeing a celebrity in a more unlikely place. In fact, it was so unlikely, I wasn't convinced it was him but I just looked up a picture of his wife and she was definitely the person there last night. They were stuck at the end of the row in Chichester's small theatre.

I don't think that's going to be topped - unless I bump into Brian Sewell at Wembley.

I'm surprised he didn't try to shag you - Swordsman that he is...allegedly :whistle:

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away
I sat IN FRONT of mr and mrs beckham, on a plane from Nice to London. Clearly sth that will never happen again. While there I read the free Daily Mail that they give out and there was a story with a title sth like 'what's posh spice up to now'. It transpired that they had just got engaged.

You can tell it was a while ago; she was more famous than him. When we got to gatwick, we all had to wait while they got off first. One of the stewardesses said to the other, "who was that?", the reply was "one of the spice girls and her footballer boyfriend".

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
I've played Golf with the Scotland-Egg-Chasing-Brothers

My daughter worked on a Saturdays at the local Qwikie Mart and she refused to sell Gareth Southgate some Champagne on his wedding day - because it was before midday.
he actually said "do you know who I am?"

My wife once had a rant at Alan Minter as he nearly hit her when driving out of his drive - and he said "do you know who I am?" as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here