Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Astrid, u ok hun x

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Very vindictive to go through someone's feed and then pull out some posts in order to share on your own site to drive traffic to the thread and to encourage others to mock and laugh at this girl. It's not very classy is it. She's obviously a passionate Chelsea fan, we have plenty of Brighton fans who are equally cringeworthy on social media but everyone has every right to express themselves however they want on their page.

This thread is very, very poor. Is the site struggling? Is that why there's an avalanche of new threads coming from the owner?
Sorry, is this a serious post?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This thread might not age well…when Moises ends up at f***ing Chelsea

AIT76

The wisdom of a fool
Jul 29, 2004
Always seems strange that these savvy social media users can't fathom out how to not take a mirror image photo of themselves

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
It just goes to show you being attractive and popular is just no replacement for intelligence...
And attractiveness and popularity are also likely to fade over time, whereas intelligence (and a good personality) endures.

I've never been attracted to, or impressed by, women who rely solely on their looks, big boobs figure, or 'sexiness' to attract attention or a partner. To me , it says "I'm really shallow and superficial." There again, they tend to attract a certain type of bloke, so they're probably well-suited.

For me, intelligence, good values, conversational skills, interesting personality, and shared interests, have always been paramount. Anything else is a bonus.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Always seems strange that these savvy social media users can't fathom out how to not take a mirror image photo of themselves
I'm a Boomer, so I don't understand this obsession many young women have for taking a duck-faced selfie in front of a mirror - is it meant to be ironic, or are they really, really, thick?

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Miz and Younes on line is hilarious. They are throwing their toys out of their prams. It's hilarious. Some really really funny meltdowns and childish reactions.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
And attractiveness and popularity are also likely to fade over time, whereas intelligence (and a good personality) endures.

I've never been attracted to, or impressed by, women who rely solely on their looks, big boobs figure, or 'sexiness' to attract attention or a partner. To me , it says "I'm really shallow and superficial." There again, they tend to attract a certain type of bloke, so they're probably well-suited.

For me, intelligence, good values, conversational skills, interesting personality, and shared interests, have always been paramount. Anything else is a bonus.
Intelligent, amusing, and feisty is (was, these days :lolol:) a prerequisite for me as well, big tits and a nice bum are a bonus!

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Very vindictive to go through someone's feed and then pull out some posts in order to share on your own site to drive traffic to the thread and to encourage others to mock and laugh at this girl. It's not very classy is it. She's obviously a passionate Chelsea fan, we have plenty of Brighton fans who are equally cringeworthy on social media but everyone has every right to express themselves however they want on their page.

This thread is very, very poor. Is the site struggling? Is that why there's an avalanche of new threads coming from the owner?
She is a Twitter troll and feeds off this stuff, it’s what puts food on her table.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Miz and Younes on line is hilarious. They are throwing their toys out of their prams. It's hilarious. Some really really funny meltdowns and childish reactions.
According to some Chelsea fans on Twitter, it's us who are 'entitled' and acting like Billy Big Bollox :shrug:

AIT76

The wisdom of a fool
Jul 29, 2004
I'm a Boomer, so I don't understand this obsession many young women have for taking a duck-faced selfie in front of a mirror - is it meant to be ironic, or are they really, really, thick?
Indeed, and given what she usually posts on the internet, I guess it doesn't really matter if her left arse cheek is actually her right!

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Screenshot_20230811-134915~2.png

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007

Really?

Like most of them, she has probably never ever been to Stamford Bridge and uses clickbait crap to get likes, funding, whatever.

So do you know what - slagging off my club doesn't sit ok with me and if people get some back that's all good 👍👍

Just in my opinion, like

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Giv

Give your head a wobble. She puts herself in the firing line and gets shot at.

She brings this on herself and wants attention, so she gets it.

Is she your daughter by any chance?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

u ok hun x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here