Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Astrid, u ok hun x

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Great views on football and isn’t after followers at all. Everyone wears a skin tight replica shirt and thong in their profile pic. You are the Queen of football. 12th 🤣

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Very vindictive to go through someone's feed and then pull out some posts in order to share on your own site to drive traffic to the thread and to encourage others to mock and laugh at this girl. It's not very classy is it. She's obviously a passionate Chelsea fan, we have plenty of Brighton fans who are equally cringeworthy on social media but everyone has every right to express themselves however they want on their page.

This thread is very, very poor. Is the site struggling? Is that why there's an avalanche of new threads coming from the owner?
You put your head above the parapet then expect to get shot at. Personally, I love to see Chelsea getting taken down a peg or two and I don't care how.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
🤮
I bet that's not all she's been drinking.
Filthy animal.

IMG_2625.jpeg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Very vindictive to go through someone's feed and then pull out some posts in order to share on your own site to drive traffic to the thread and to encourage others to mock and laugh at this girl. It's not very classy is it. She's obviously a passionate Chelsea fan, we have plenty of Brighton fans who are equally cringeworthy on social media but everyone has every right to express themselves however they want on their page.

This thread is very, very poor. Is the site struggling? Is that why there's an avalanche of new threads coming from the owner?
Chat shit, get banged by NSC - it’s what this sites built on 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Randomly was just talking about this mess and my daughter knows all about her… Got put through a table before one of her fights (may be fake), tried to kiss ‘KSI’ and got blanked and basically sells herself through sex. Classy.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

Fella she gets her growler out on onlyfans for a living. There is only one person that isn't classy and it's not @Bozza

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Coming soon on your screens, a brand new video:

'Astrid does Brighton - the comeback'.

'I save Igor until last' - Astrid.
'At times I resemble a chipmunk' - Astrid.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
You still having a party you old trollop?
I've got some Chelsea Whine. Cheese & grapes. Although the grapes have gone a bit sour.
IMG_9479.png

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here