Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Astrid, u ok hun x

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I read that Chelsea representatives are STILL in talks with MC and his reps. I'm way beyond caring where he ends up, but whatever happens the minimum recieved by the club is going to be ONE HUNDRED AND ELEVEN MILLION pounds.

Bonkers!

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Well, if they want to pay more than £111m, and he wants to go to chelsea, fine. Methinks it’s more the fact that the Reds won’t pay his agents as much as they thought!
Astrid, a real wet night in January type of supporter.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I read that Chelsea representatives are STILL in talks with MC and his reps. I'm way beyond caring where he ends up, but whatever happens the minimum recieved by the club is going to be ONE HUNDRED AND ELEVEN MILLION pounds.

Bonkers!
That is why - even though I've been told I am completely wrong - I'm holding my breath until the official announcement before I leap up and say YESSSSS! - he's not going to Chelsea!

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
That is why - even though I've been told I am completely wrong - I'm holding my breath until the official announcement before I leap up and say YESSSSS! - he's not going to Chelsea!
I agree, although JK has said it’s done in his press conference……

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I agree, although JK has said it’s done in his press conference……
Didn't he say an agreement had been reached between the clubs but, technically, the deal hadn't yet been completed? As in, he hasn't definitely SINGED yet.

I'm sure he will, but I wonder whether he/they are holding out to see if Chelsea match the bid and then he gets to stay in the South (which might be what he wanted). But, if Chelsea did do that, it begs the question 'what took you so long?' And also, they could possibly have got him for less. So, I still think he's Anfield-bound.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Very vindictive to go through someone's feed and then pull out some posts in order to share on your own site to drive traffic to the thread and to encourage others to mock and laugh at this girl. It's not very classy is it. She's obviously a passionate Chelsea fan, we have plenty of Brighton fans who are equally cringeworthy on social media but everyone has every right to express themselves however they want on their page.

This thread is very, very poor. Is the site struggling? Is that why there's an avalanche of new threads coming from the owner?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Very vindictive to go through someone's feed and then pull out some posts in order to share on your own site to drive traffic to the thread and to encourage others to mock and laugh at this girl. It's not very classy is it. She's obviously a passionate Chelsea fan, we have plenty of Brighton fans who are equally cringeworthy on social media but everyone has every right to express themselves however they want on their page.

This thread is very, very poor. Is the site struggling? Is that why there's an avalanche of new threads coming from the owner?

Reverse misogyny? Protective of "this girl".

She puts herself out there with belligerent social media posts, male or female, you reap what you sow.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton

:flounce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here