Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aston Villa vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Yes, this is a game where work rate will be important, especially in the first half when Villa will start quick.
Take him off after 60 minutes and get Dahoud on then when the game will have opened up a bit and Villa start to tire.
I wonder whether he’ll be given a specific job, like tracking McGinn?
And if it's McGinn, that's a tough baptism 🤞

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
We've got a midfield problem, RDZ said so, but it's obvious. Gross and Milner injured, Baleba still adjusting, Dahood not up to it if you ask me. We will need movement and hold up, which is what we didn't have in the first half on Sunday. If - big IF - Ferguson is now fit then he can come into the spine and hold up and Welbeck and March should run off him.

Beyond that the back 4 is exactly what I was hoping for to cope with their attacks.

It's not perfect, but we're going to see it a lot until we're out of Europe.
completely accept what you say but what i really don’t get is the striking partnerships. seems to either be welbz and fergie or JP and fati. totally the wrong combo imo. both fati and JP need a big CF to run off

Jakeg

Feb 7, 2016
Can anyone pm me a decent stream for todays game, I’m struggling with my usual ones

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Found a couple of Albion fans in my local in Poole!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Parked up in the Yorkshire Dales watching on the iPad for this one.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
So annoying teams just sit back now, it feels like we are struggling to draw teams onto us more and more now.

Like Dunky sending the ball long though, sometimes last season it was the best route to a goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here