Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aston Villa vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
I know we were on third pre game but we are so much weaker CM since Mac and Caicedo left. None of our CM's other than Gross are near their level.
Shows how good Gross is for us.
That’s because Gross has about 10 years experience on all of them. I disagree, the other CM are different kinds of player, nothing to do with them not being good enough.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
It won’t. Same way that getting stuffed at home by relegation-threatened Everton didn’t define last season’s run in.

Easy to say with hindsight, but RDZ has undoubtedly made selection mistakes here; I and however confident that he’ll learn from them.
Maybe .... but I'm really worried we've been rubbish for 4 games now and lost 3 of them.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How was that not a penalty? Oh yeah Attwell on VAR

brighton_dave

Apr 13, 2016
That’s because Gross has about 10 years experience on all of them. I disagree, the other CM are different kinds of player, nothing to do with them not being good enough.
Didn't say he didn't. Still stands that he is the only CM that can fill their boots. I'd love to say it differently but it's true.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Not a great performance, but everything going for Villa. Deflected shots going in, VAR on their side.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
A bad day at the office no one has played very well and Villa were able to take full advantage with Brightons next three games likely to be very tough

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
that has to be handball and a penalty IF you follow the rule applied against Dunk ...arm was out and ball hit it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here