Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aston Villa v Brighton and Hove Albion ***Official*** match thread!!!

Armchair Loyalist

Jul 26, 2004
VILLA: Guzan; Luke Young, Beye, Collins, Warnock; Sidwell, Delph, Albrighton; Ashley Young, Downing, Delfouneso. Subs: Friedel, Milner, Agbonlahor, Davies, Petrov, Lowry, Clark.

Brighton: Kuipers, McNulty, Elphick, Navarro, Forster, Murray, Dicker, Calderon, Crofts, Virgo, Bennett. Subs: Cox, Dickinson, McLeod, Hart, Carole, Hoyte, Brezova

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
VILLA: Guzan; Luke Young, Beye, Collins, Warnock; Sidwell, Delph, Albrighton; Ashley Young, Downing, Delfouneso. Subs: Friedel, Milner, Agbonlahor, Davies, Petrov, Lowry, Clark.

Brighton: Kuipers, McNulty, Elphick, Navarro, Forster, Murray, Dicker, Calderon, Crofts, Virgo, Bennett. Subs: Cox, Dickinson, McLeod, Hart, Carole, Hoyte, Brezova

Great to know that if we are doing well they only have the likes of Agbonlahor, Milner..... to come on

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
had a feeling in my water all week.
anyway hope we give a good account of ourselves
C'mon you super Seagulls
by the way unusually we had a huge seagull flew over us here and dropped a bomb like I'v never seen even in Brighton

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Sounds a good atmosphere building on the radio. I've been away on work all week, and came back last night expecting my ticket to be amongst the post - no. Lo and behold it arrived with my Saturday post at 1.50pm. Gutted I'm going to miss this especially as I had pre-booked my train ticket as well !

Enjoy the game everyone who's there - will now have to listen to it on the radio....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here