Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aston Villa v Brighton and Hove Albion ***Official*** match thread!!!

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
I'm home!!!! I'm a full-time Hove resident and regular match-goer again, and what a match!

Up at 6am like a 6 year old on Christmas morn. I'll drink the jet lag off in Brum

Cannot foooooking wait

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I posted the 3D Google Earth images of Walsall's ground last week and we won, so here is Villa Park

Attachments

• villa 1.JPG
    villa 1.JPG
    117.6 KB · Views: 344
  • villa 2.JPG
    villa 2.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 350

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Seen them. Dunne that. Nothing to fear here. Move along there. :albion2:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Argus "understands Whing has travelled" to Villa as part of the squad - doesn't mean he is playing, if he is a Villa fan he will want to be there anyway!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Get at them, pass them to death, take the piss, win about 3-0........it would be nice.
Come on Brighton, let's f***ing have it!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Just on the BBC live text web page (where I'll be following the game).

1346: Aston Villa boss Martin O'Neill on his side's clash with League One strugglers Brighton: "I saw them last week against Walsall and they played well in really heavy conditions. If they perform like that, they will cause us problems. We've got the home tie but Brighton are bringing around 6,000 fans and it will be a tough afternoon for us."

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Just on the BBC live text web page (where I'll be following the game).

1346: Aston Villa boss Martin O'Neill on his side's clash with League One strugglers Brighton: "I saw them last week against Walsall and they played well in really heavy conditions. If they perform like that, they will cause us problems. We've got the home tie but Brighton are bringing around 6,000 fans and it will be a tough afternoon for us."

He probably wasn't going to say "it will be a doss, I told my lads just turn up and its a given"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here