Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aston Villa are truly woeful

Feb 14, 2010
You didn't answer the reply to your thread that was stating the facts that yet again, make you look a little foolish.

Are they the facts that are whilst we were falling to the 4th division and you had a cup final, third place top flight finnish and on/off top flight football paid for by two insolvencies, you managed a few thousand more than us whilst we were at Gillingham then Withdean that was an athletics track with a 6000 (which was sold out) then 9000 capacity with no roof but a sand pit playing Hartlepool at home? Yeah that really makes point doesnt it ? Only in your world. Bottom line is the same, Palace need top flight football for people to consider watching them these days (it didnt used to be like that in the 70s as you had a support like ours then) but those days are gone. Nowadays palace is kids with drums and a support who needs top flight football or else they have to give tickets away to scrape together a half decent crowd. Meanwhile at the Albion, 29000 turn up for a relegation scrap with Fulham in the Championship. About 3000 more than Leeds v Derby who are according to the BBC are "two giants" where there should be a "massive" home support and a "big loyal away following". Its great being a Brighton fan, even though the team is shite. Its just how it is.

Last edited:

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Hit a nerve?

98 times I've posted on that site in something like 7 and a half years and not since nearly two years ago (and that was to wish you guys all the best, I believe) and I think the bulk of them was chatting music and old terrace grounds with my mate SJ Love Monkey. I did go on there once when Palace fans were talking about Brighton fans cyber-bullying a Palace lad to point out that it works both ways as I had a Palace fan stalking me and making up a pack of lies about me. And I think I called bullshit on someone who made something up about Brighton fans who thought Poyet was Argentinian. And that's about the sum of it. I did even try once or twice to engage in sensible debate about Stephen Dobbie but your over-zealous mods wouldn't even tolerate a Brighton fan saying that him moving to you was a good move. Go back and check. 98 posts - so few you can check them in 5 minutes. Go on - or have you already done that? So no - it wasn't 'banter'.

Actually whilst you're here can I just say that you're a terrible judge of people's moods if you think that my first reply to you in this thread was a tantrum. Do you really think that or is it more of your hilarious banter? If you do think that then you might want to get checked out for autism. What with the inability to read social situations and that character profile of what makes an internet troll, I guess it's a distinct possibility. Good luck with it.

Have you hit a nerve? No not really, it's easy to acknowledge you're a hypocritical troll when you've posted such threads on the BBS as 'Do you think that having your owners post on the BBS takes away its independence?' and needing attention on there so much you posted a thread asking if Banton was related to Pato Banton despite knowing Pato Banton's real surname is Murray. I mean you scream of 'look at me, look at me' and then to top it all off you ask if I'm autistic. Having previously taught children who are on the severe end of the autistic spectrum, seeing the hardship their families have gone through then I think it makes you pretty ****ing pathetic Buzzer to try and use Autism as a sword to duel with. Don't bother responding you've shown the extent of your mettle.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Have you hit a nerve? No not really, it's easy to acknowledge you're a hypocritical troll when you've posted such threads on the BBS as 'Do you think that having your owners post on the BBS takes away its independence?' and needing attention on there so much you posted a thread asking if Banton was related to Pato Banton despite knowing Pato Banton's real surname is Murray. I mean you scream of 'look at me, look at me' and then to top it all off you ask if I'm autistic. Having previously taught children who are on the severe end of the autistic spectrum, seeing the hardship their families have gone through then I think it makes you pretty ****ing pathetic Buzzer to try and use Autism as a sword to duel with. Don't bother responding you've shown the extent of your mettle.

A troll telling someone else not to respond, that's a new one. Look - you're a troll. You said so yourself. you're here to belittle Brighton fans - something I've never done in my very few posts on the BBS. That article I linked to describes the character traits of internet trolls and it's not pretty and you're also a terrible judge of people's moods as your 'tantrum' comment shows. You're a very odd chap indeed. If you're autistic then I'll back off but if you're just an obnoxious little scrote with small willy syndrome then I think you're fair game when you come on this site giving it the Billy Big Bollocks. You're in no position to be making demands.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
A troll telling someone else not to respond, that's a new one. Look - you're a troll. You said so yourself. you're here to belittle Brighton fans - something I've never done in my very few posts on the BBS. That article I linked to describes the character traits of internet trolls and it's not pretty and you're also a terrible judge of people's moods as your 'tantrum' comment shows. You're a very odd chap indeed. If you're autistic then I'll back off but if you're just an obnoxious little scrote with small willy syndrome then I think you're fair game when you come on this site giving it the Billy Big Bollocks. You're in no position to be making demands.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They will though. Bloody shitty little glory boys with their teenage superstars and their 20-odd thousand stadium and their poxy play-off spot ready for the £60 mill in the premiershite and their best English-born manager.

Oh no.....just realised we're gonna have that bouffant tango man on MOTD now.

more gloom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One of your first posts on the BBS. It shows you belittling Palace and palace fans.

Same thread: "Your towns shit and full of chavs and your chairman's a dayglo homophobe"

Buzzer you're a troll and a hypocrite and trying to use autism as an insult really shows exactly the level of person you are.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Hang on. Let's have a look at that first post of mine in full.....

Yep. Fair play to you, Thoroughly deserved to get your play-off place and surely you fancy your chances against Brizzle. You're the form team and they're just surrogate welshmen.

Well done to Colin too. Surely manager of the season?

I try to hate Palace. I really do. Your towns shit and full of chavs and your chairman's a dayglo homophobe but why do you have to go about things the right way? And why are all the Palace fans I meet so effing nice and reasonable?

*******s.All of you.

Buzzer (Albion through and through)

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/archive/index.php/t-169427.html

I've highlighted the bits you've edited out, you absolute fool - and I was posting that to my Palace supporting mate, SJ Love Monkey who responded with some light humour my way too. Once again you've failed to read the situation unlike one of your fellow fans who posted this in response to mine and SJ's exchanges in the same thread....

Humorous rivalry and damned fine music. Well done Buzzer and SJ'sLoveMonkey. Have just put on some Misty in Roots in honour of you both.

That bloke is able to read the friendly interplay. Why can't you?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
This is what pees me off so much about Palace. Every single fan of theirs I've met in the real world has been a good person. Why is it that 99% of the ones on here are complete arsehats?

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
This is what pees me off so much about Palace. Every single fan of theirs I've met in the real world has been a good person. Why is it that 99% of the ones on here are complete arsehats?

I've only ever met decent Brighton fans in real life. Never met one who would say 'Have you got autism?' to someone meaning it in a pejorative sense and I suspect you wouldn't buck that trend - away from your keyboard that is.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I've only ever met decent Brighton fans in real life. Never met one who would say 'Have you got autism?' to someone meaning it in a pejorative sense and I suspect you wouldn't buck that trend - away from your keyboard that is.

I ask it because you're a self-confessed troll who clearly has trouble distinguishing different social situations. As I've said, if you're a sufferer then I'll back off.

Oh please wind your neck in.

Some of the insults chucked around by your lot on BBS are stunning in comparison.

"Shit eating nonce" being one of my favourites.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Oh please wind your neck in.

Some of the insults chucked around by your lot on BBS are stunning in comparison.

"Shit eating nonce" being one of my favourites.

And have you seen me ever use terminology like that? Have you ever seen me use homophobic terminology or even intimate it towards Brighton? Ever seen me refer to any of you in a negative manner except about football and only football? Wind your neck in Hillian.

SDG

May 26, 2014
Are they the facts that are whilst we were falling to the 4th division and you had a cup final, third place top flight finnish and on/off top flight football paid for by two insolvencies, you managed a few thousand more than us whilst we were at Gillingham then Withdean that was an athletics track with a 6000 (which was sold out) then 9000 capacity with no roof but a sand pit playing Hartlepool at home? Yeah that really makes point doesnt it ? Only in your world. Bottom line is the same, Palace need top flight football for people to consider watching them these days (it didnt used to be like that in the 70s as you had a support like ours then) but those days are gone. Nowadays palace is kids with drums and a support who needs top flight football or else they have to give tickets away to scrape together a half decent crowd. Meanwhile at the Albion, 29000 turn up for a relegation scrap with Fulham in the Championship. About 3000 more than Leeds v Derby who are according to the BBC are "two giants" where there should be a "massive" home support and a "big loyal away following". Its great being a Brighton fan, even though the team is shite. Its just how it is.
Erm, nope. Suggest you read it again.

You can continue to go on about Palace's 900k catchment area, but when Selhurst is in an area where I'd estimate 90% have no attachment to it, you end up with very few local fans going to games. Isn't Crawley the nearest league club to you? That's a long old catchment area. http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...-26500-at-Leeds-v-Derby&p=6683497#post6683497

You're not really a fan though. You're a customer, just like any other person who follows a team yet doesn't attend games.

Other than the hatred surrounding the rivalry, I have nothing but respect for the real fans of Brighton who kept going after the Goldstone debacle, kept going through the Withdean days and protested to save the club and get the stadium.

Just like, I slag off every new Palace fan I see who leaves early regardless of the result. Yet have respect for all those that stayed through the dire times of Peter Taylor, of watching a team that had Calvin Andrew and Stern John as the strike threats trying to score goals to secure the club's survival all due to Simon Jordan being an inept, clueless fool, just like 11 years before, when Venables mugged Goldberg, who was another clueless fool.

And have you seen me ever use terminology like that? Have you ever seen me use homophobic terminology or even intimate it towards Brighton? Ever seen me refer to any of you in a negative manner except about football and only football? Wind your neck in Hillian.

Precious little soul aren't you.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Precious little soul aren't you.

When it comes to autism being slung round as an insult then yes I am and I make no apology for that.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
"Actually whilst you're here can I just say that you're a terrible judge of people's moods if you think that my first reply to you in this thread was a tantrum. Do you really think that or is it more of your hilarious banter? If you do think that then you might want to get checked out for autism. What with the inability to read social situations and that character profile of what makes an internet troll, I guess it's a distinct possibility. Good luck with it."

Do you really think that was said with a desire to know if I had autism or to use autism in a pejorative sense against me? Wind your neck in Hillian.

"Actually whilst you're here can I just say that you're a terrible judge of people's moods if you think that my first reply to you in this thread was a tantrum. Do you really think that or is it more of your hilarious banter? If you do think that then you might want to get checked out for autism. What with the inability to read social situations and that character profile of what makes an internet troll, I guess it's a distinct possibility. Good luck with it."

Do you really think that was said with a desire to know if I had autism or to use autism in a pejorative sense against me? Wind your neck in Hillian.

So no insult there at all then.

Why don't you just go and play somewhere else.

SDG

May 26, 2014
Haven't you got that a bit mixed up?

No. A follower who spends money on a club is at best a supporter of the club. A fan is someone who actively supports their club. A customer is someone who shows no actual support to their club other than through financial means.

Thinking about it, working class pride doesn't come under any category. He's just a follower.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here