Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aston Villa are truly woeful

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
We're not in the bottom 3 and played some decent football just couldn't get the ball in the net. You're in the bottom 3 and are looking certain for relegation at the moment. Really, perhaps best to stop with the Palace threads until you're able to get your own house in order kids ;)

How can a team look 'certain for relegation at the moment'? Either we're certain for relegation, or we're not.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Nope, I've logged into a brighton board to remind you just how awfully your playing right now, to remind you just how awful your atmosphere is and generally how crap your entire team from the top to the bottom is and then reminding you in future it might not be a good idea to try and fail to take the piss out of a team infinitely better than you right now.
I love this sort of quote. It is all so triumphantly true and yet it still doesn't matter. They still come from Croydon and their main claim to fame is that they have attracted 150 morons in black hoodies to bang a drum and jump up and down...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Nope, I've logged into a brighton board to remind you just how awfully your playing right now, to remind you just how awful your atmosphere is and generally how crap your entire team from the top to the bottom is and then reminding you in future it might not be a good idea to try and fail to take the piss out of a team infinitely better than you right now.

And this is how you get your kicks, is it? You're a self-confessed troll. No grey areas there - you've said it in black and white. You're here to troll. You know there's a lot of studies that have been done on internet trolls:

http://www.theguardian.com/media-ne...-internet-trolls-pewdiepie-youtube-mary-beard

First, trolls are more likely to display noxious personality characteristics, that is, traits that impair one’s ability to build relations and function in a civilised or pro-social way.... Trolls enjoy harming and intimidating other...and that trolling should be regarded as online sadism. This is in line with the view of trolling as a form of cyberbullying....

Second, trolling – like other forms of computer-mediated communication – unleashes people’s impulses by providing anonymity and temporary identity loss....

Third, trolling is a status-enhancing activity:..., trolls can feel important, perhaps much more than they are in their real lives....The only effective antidote to their tactics is to ignore them, but even then trolls won’t suffer a public humiliation because nobody knows who they are. This is what makes trolling so ubiquitous – it requires no skills other than the ability to be obnoxious.

Ouch! They've just described you and you don't come out of it looking good. You know what, despite you supporting the more successful team, I think I'd still rather be me than you. No offence, eh?

If we were at the bottom of League 2 (again) and Palace were in the top 6 of the Premier, I would still delight in seeing them beaten by a shit team in front of a half full Selhurst and seeing the rest troop out before Extra Time had even been announced.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

We don't need reminders from someone who hasn't watched us, doesn't know what the atmosphere is like or how generally crap we are. We just enjoy watching you struggle, cos you aren't infinitely better than any other team.

You do know the meaning of inifintely?

SDG

May 26, 2014
I thought Palace had passionate fans even though they dont turn up in the Championship or even for a six pointer in the premier league. No doubt their drummer boy is giving it his all :lol:Don't the press talk shite? Now how many were there at Brighton for a championship relegation scrap against Fulham, that's right 29000.
You didn't answer the reply to your thread that was stating the facts that yet again, make you look a little foolish.

We were shit, Villa were worse. They've got a £25m striker who took his chance, we've got Frazier ****ing Campbell.

Feel sorry for Dann, played excellently for over a year, was deservedly being watched by England and between him, Kelly and finally, Hangelaand, he gets made to look a complete tit in front of the scouts.

Tough few games ahead, Parish must be enjoying his profit instead of investing a striker and loaning out Murray. Really intelligent.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We're not in the bottom 3 and played some decent football just couldn't get the ball in the net. You're in the bottom 3 and are looking certain for relegation at the moment. Really, perhaps best to stop with the Palace threads until you're able to get your own house in order kids ;)

It's a thread about Aston Villa.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
We don't need reminders from someone who hasn't watched us, doesn't know what the atmosphere is like or how generally crap we are. We just enjoy watching you struggle, cos you aren't infinitely better than any other team.

You do know the meaning of inifintely?

Exactly, the palace pillock has no idea how crap our team and atmosphere are. They were just lucky guesses.:lol:

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
They've got a £25m striker who took his chance, we've got Frazier ****ing Campbell.

Your manager seems to agree with you, and I quote:

"I think if we had Christian Benteke we would have won comfortably and that is what we are looking for in January. We are just missing that quality at the front."

Bit surprised he's so blunt about it, not the best way to motivate what you've got now.

I'm sure Albion will cut a deal with you for Chris O'Grady or CMS, or both on a BOGOF deal.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
And this is how you get your kicks, is it? You're a self-confessed troll. No grey areas there - you've said it in black and white. You're here to troll. You know there's a lot of studies that have been done on internet trolls:

http://www.theguardian.com/media-ne...-internet-trolls-pewdiepie-youtube-mary-beard

First, trolls are more likely to display noxious personality characteristics, that is, traits that impair one’s ability to build relations and function in a civilised or pro-social way.... Trolls enjoy harming and intimidating other...and that trolling should be regarded as online sadism. This is in line with the view of trolling as a form of cyberbullying....

Second, trolling – like other forms of computer-mediated communication – unleashes people’s impulses by providing anonymity and temporary identity loss....

Third, trolling is a status-enhancing activity:..., trolls can feel important, perhaps much more than they are in their real lives....The only effective antidote to their tactics is to ignore them, but even then trolls won’t suffer a public humiliation because nobody knows who they are. This is what makes trolling so ubiquitous – it requires no skills other than the ability to be obnoxious.

Ouch! They've just described you and you don't come out of it looking good. You know what, despite you supporting the more successful team, I think I'd still rather be me than you. No offence, eh?

Buzzer, much worse than trolls are hypocrites. You're on the BBS and you joined why? To troll. To give banter. To try 9and fail) to take the piss out of Palace fans so get off your high horse.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I'm sure Albion will cut a deal with you for Chris O'Grady or CMS, or both on a BOGOF deal.

And I'm sure we'd politely tell you to **** off !

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Buzzer, much worse than trolls are hypocrites. You're on the BBS and you joined why? To troll. To give banter. To try 9and fail) to take the piss out of Palace fans so get off your high horse.

Buzzers harmless .

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Hit a nerve?

98 times I've posted on that site in something like 7 and a half years and not since nearly two years ago (and that was to wish you guys all the best, I believe) and I think the bulk of them was chatting music and old terrace grounds with my mate SJ Love Monkey. I did go on there once when Palace fans were talking about Brighton fans cyber-bullying a Palace lad to point out that it works both ways as I had a Palace fan stalking me and making up a pack of lies about me. And I think I called bullshit on someone who made something up about Brighton fans who thought Poyet was Argentinian. And that's about the sum of it. I did even try once or twice to engage in sensible debate about Stephen Dobbie but your over-zealous mods wouldn't even tolerate a Brighton fan saying that him moving to you was a good move. Go back and check. 98 posts - so few you can check them in 5 minutes. Go on - or have you already done that? So no - it wasn't 'banter'.

Actually whilst you're here can I just say that you're a terrible judge of people's moods if you think that my first reply to you in this thread was a tantrum. Do you really think that or is it more of your hilarious banter? If you do think that then you might want to get checked out for autism. What with the inability to read social situations and that character profile of what makes an internet troll, I guess it's a distinct possibility. Good luck with it.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
As the title says Villa were truly woeful, but if you don't take your chances, you don't deserve anything .
At least it lightened the mood on here, which can't be a bad thing .

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
As the title says Villa were truly woeful, but if you don't take your chances, you don't deserve anything .
At least it lightened the mood on here, which can't be a bad thing .
That referee was having none of it last night, it must have been very frustrating for you in the stands. Palace losses, whilst always acceptable, are pretty hollow victories for me. How can we mock when we're equally inept....in the division below.

:nono:

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
That referee was having none of it last night, it must have been very frustrating for you in the stands. Palace losses, whilst always acceptable, are pretty hollow victories for me. How can we mock when we're equally inept....in the division below.

:nono:
Its called banter , we are shit , but watching the best fans going out 5 mins from time was great ,we have had worst times !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here