Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aston Villa are truly woeful

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Not a bad night for Palace, the way results are going right now. Goal by goal and game by game are going in their favour.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Palace forwards CONSTANTLY diving. Who knew?!!!

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Villa by 28th Dec will have been on live 12 times this season ,they're on 6 times in the next 26 days.Yawn they're so dull.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Blurry screen grab. But you get the idea.

The Palace fans have gone home early.png

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
I wonder if Zaha knows how to cross a street, as he certainly doesn't know how to cross a ball. I dont think I have seen two wingers who look so dangerous in their approach work, but have no end product as Bolasie and Zaha.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Emptying out rapidly there even before stoppage time has begun. How bizarre.
Amazing scenes. You would have thought the best fans in the world would be a bit more resilient. Their last game at home was a win against Liverpool FFS...

Decent enough night. Main thing is Palace being crap (other teams lost to higher placed oppo). On Saturday they will hopefully lose again at Tottenham and the four teams below them play each other so bound to be some points picked up...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
And Joe Bennett and Bent.

Ah but a few hours earlier we were being told Gardener was 'well respected player from a Premier League side, having the quality coached out of him, by Sami'. (I'm still not sure what that actually means)

The fact the Premier League team in question can be described as woeful, has only score 8 (eight) goals all season, and Gardener being young means he doesn't take up a squad place, makes you wonder what he's doing here if he's so well respected.

We're in the relegation zone, there's so much to beat Sami up over, esp around Gardener, why pick on a hypothetical?

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
We're not in the bottom 3 and played some decent football just couldn't get the ball in the net. You're in the bottom 3 and are looking certain for relegation at the moment. Really, perhaps best to stop with the Palace threads until you're able to get your own house in order kids ;)

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
We're not in the bottom 3 and played some decent football just couldn't get the ball in the net. You're in the bottom 3 and are looking certain for relegation at the moment. Really, perhaps best to stop with the Palace threads until you're able to get your own house in order kids ;)

Let's get this right: You've logged into a Brighton board to tell us to mind our own business with regards to your team? Gotcha.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004

I agree.

It's incredible really. Who would have thought when Ulloa smashed in that fabulous third goal on St Patricks day that we'd be heading for L1 18 months later and Palace would be holding their own in the Premier League.

Uncertainty - the reason we love and hate football at the same time.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Let's get this right: You've logged into a Brighton board to tell us to mind our own business with regards to your team? Gotcha.

Nope, I've logged into a brighton board to remind you just how awfully your playing right now, to remind you just how awful your atmosphere is and generally how crap your entire team from the top to the bottom is and then reminding you in future it might not be a good idea to try and fail to take the piss out of a team infinitely better than you right now.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Nothing wrong with taking a keen interest in Palace's struggle against relegation. Losing at home to the woeful Villa cannot really be spun as a step in the right direction...

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Nothing wrong with taking a keen interest in Palace's struggle against relegation. Losing at home to the woeful Villa cannot really be spun as a step in the right direction...

...and yet your friends seem to have a tantrum over the fact that I've taken in an interest with the fact that you're not struggling with relegation, you're just going down :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here