Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ASPINALL- Get a big drum and get the Amex rocking

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Good idea ....... But not next to me :ohmy:

Same. I used to have the seat directly in front of Grant With The Drum in the early Withdean years. Never bothered me overmuch but have to admit to a quiet hoorah when the sad news was relayed that the drum had suffered a fatal holing. :lol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Seeing as how half the Amex spend half the game checking their phones, the logical solution would appear to be some kind of phone-based thing. Vuvuzelas perhaps? Could all be activated at a pre-arranged minute. The WTF effect could be quiet considerable. Not sure it's even been tried at football before. Could well go VIRAL :vuvu:

Jan 30, 2008
His words 'The germans do it, it gets the atmosphere going'. We need to stop worrying about cringing and embarrassment at the Amex and worry more about raising an atmosphere.

Thoughts?
aaaaaaaaaalbion, aaaaaaaaaaalbion what's not to like:ascarf:
regards
DR

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No we are too ****ing cool to have such things and the Amex is always rocking anyway...not a library at all...no siree...we must not think of anything that creates an atmosphere apart from that bloke in the north stand who gets slated, or those blokes behind the goal who sing 1970's songs that no one remembers and gives them funny looks.

We mustn't do anything that people thinks will make us tin pot...cos we are too cool.

Leeds 1 Huddersfield 4. Hahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaha

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
This is a drum scene.......

will never happen.

No we are too ****ing cool to have such things and the Amex is always rocking anyway...not a library at all...no siree...we must not think of anything that creates an atmosphere apart from that bloke in the north stand who gets slated, or those blokes behind the goal who sing 1970's songs that no one remembers and gives them funny looks.

We mustn't do anything that people thinks will make us tin pot...cos we are too cool.

Leeds 1 Huddersfield 4. Hahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaha

I'm not sure anyone has ever missed the point that far, ever, on NSC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here