Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ashley Barnes...again

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
1 goal, 1 assist, loads of defensive headers. The cross for Ulloa's goal was SUBLIME-if the two of them have managed to strike up an understanding like that already then good things are going to come in future.

Bridders undoubtably our star man, but Ash's my favourite. Well played Barnesy! :bowdown:

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Credit where it is due, he had a great game today. I was and wasn't surprised to see him picked over Orlandi. I have to say although his header was a beut Arsenals defending was absolutely shocking

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Young player getting better and better.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Regularly one of our best performers, can't understand why other people can't see it.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
An outstanding performance today against one of the best sides in the country and he's still only 23.

Some people would do well to remember that.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Colossal performance, has come back from his spell on the bench about a month ago bigger and stronger and deserves his starting spot over CMS.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Was very good today as was everyone. Have to be satisfied with the performance. Draw would have been a fair result

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
He was feckin excellent today, AGAIN... I am a massive fan of his and am pleased to say, always have been.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Cracking player who will keep getting better. Makes a lot of moaners look stupid very often.

rjbseagull

Apr 27, 2010
When will he get a man of the match?! Cannot believe he didn't get it today! El-Abd did well, but arguably at fault for the second.

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
Agree with above comments. Ashley was MOM no question

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here