Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Sky bet running scared. Offering me £25 for my £20 bet from earlier in the day. :)

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Disappointed that Caicedo is playing. Want him to have a rest for Sunday.

Personally would prefer a weaker team than that. Could easily get another hard draw as our reward and nowhere near the final. That said i'll eat humble pie if RDZ takes us to Wembley! Good to see Encisco, Sarmiento and Gilmour starting. They are the future if Tross and Moises leave.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
In other EFL cup games, crikey, Conte’s taking this seriously. Playing virtually his best 11 away at Forest.
That bloke is far too intense (and a poor tactician offensively). He's going to run that team into the ground. Don't think he'll be there in a years time.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I checked all my usual sources, no streams. UK EFL cup simply ain't got the pulling power of prem league or fa cup

It's more the EFL decided not to sell the rights to the matches (for some bizarre reason). If it's not being broadcast anywhere then there can't be a stream.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Disappeared from VIPleague sake !have
It was never going to be on unfortunately.

As I posted a few days back, international broadcasters have the following, so only these will be streamable tonight:

Wolves v Leeds
Forest v Spurs
Man City v Chelsea
Liverpool v Derby

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH