PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
. Personally, I would have thought tonight could be a great opportunity for Welbeck to get some needed match time and on the score sheet as well as being a mature anchor for what may be a particularly young team
Welbz will be on the Qatar choo choo by tonight. Wrapped in cotton wool as per waistcoat's instructions.
🙂

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
100/30 looks like value

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Especially in a single striker system when Welbeck is second choice striker behind Tross.
Welbeck is the obvious choice to me as CF when you want to give our 2 young forwards and the other young lads a start. It’s a good Carabao line up IMO. A mixed team of enough mature, experienced players (like March, Welbeck, Dunk) to give the younger players confidence and also includes some proven quality like Caicedo and Lamptey.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'll try all my normal stream sources and I hope I find one for sake of Mrs Wz. Can you imagine a whole night in my company ? :facepalm:

*edit* I meant to add one the Albion are playing and I can't watch :wink:

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
love that team, really excited to see how enciso, sarmiento and gilmour do, though it does now look fairly likely that undav will be going on loan in januray based on that
Like the look of the team, and Welbeck finding the back of the net in the warm up, so that's encouraging!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here