Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Just to confirm, there’s no stream for this right?

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Welbz will be on the Qatar choo choo by tonight. Wrapped in cotton wool as per waistcoat's instructions.
Thought Southgate won’t be naming the 26 until tomorrow (which I personally doubt Welbz will be on sadly) and they don’t fly out til Monday after this weekend’s League matches. Personally, I would have thought tonight could be a great opportunity for Welbeck to get some needed match time and on the score sheet as well as being a mature anchor for what may be a particularly young team 🤷‍♂️(Unless you know different of course - I’m only privvy to public info so may have missed something?)

(Perhaps I’m being naive - Yes, Clubs are obliged to release players for international competition/matches under FIFA but conversely, until the competition starts, players are obliged to play for their club if selected - can’t see how being in the 55 list would change that? - Club managers already are uneasy bedfellows with FIFA so why would they ‘rest’ players for international competitions to the detriment of their own team?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Nice mixture of first team regulars and squad players. Hopefully they’ll play well together because it looks quite an exciting lineup.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Up in the frozen wastelands of the north (Yorkshire) and will be cheering on the lads from whatever curry house we end up in. #BadFan
Some of us from up north have made it #superfan.
Admittedly I was in Sussex this week so only had to get the train from Lewes.
I always tell them lot from Yorkshire they're down south anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here