[Albion] Arsenal vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
You like him too no? Take you're point and GP knows better than me. I just find his inclusion depressing. He is a nice footballer but as I say every time he doesn't have the attributes to make us better or is better than what we have. AGree that he's not being played to be put in the shop window either. My concern is that we'll be more of a threat when he comes off.

Personally I’d like to see the club bring in 2 or 3 new forward options for next season. As I assume Tau and Connolly will be off.

I don’t think AJ is good enough, but I trust GP and his staff to make the right decision for the club.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Personally I’d like to see the club bring in 2 or 3 new forward options for next season. As I assume Tau and Connolly will be off.

I don’t think AJ is good enough, but I trust GP and his staff to make the right decision for the club.

Whatever happens in the summer, I think anyone who expects us to get in two or three attacking options for the 1st. team is going to be disappointed.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
They'll attack us but also arent very good defensively, so no reason why we cant find the space to score a goal or two. Just a matter of if we can keep them out.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
My word I cannot wait until we don't have to hear commentators say "Brighton look good, but they don't score enough".

Tiresome.

My word I cannot wait until we don't have to hear commentators say "Bissouma's off this summer".

Tiresome.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
That was a different start to the game from Albion. We kept the ball, no punt upfield.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
White needs to sort his shit out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports