Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal Postponed

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
The rest of the games should be played behind closed doors with crowd effect noise from loud speakers and should be televised on free to air TV after the sky broadcast.
The FA and FIFA should then compensate the clubs for a percentage of loss of earnings.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
The rest of the games should be played behind closed doors with crowd effect noise from loud speakers and should be televised on free to air TV after the sky broadcast.
The FA and FIFA should then compensate the clubs for a percentage of loss of earnings.

How do they field teams when large numbers are in isolation?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Isolate all the teams for the next 2 weeks and then do after that.

2 weeks later they come into contact with someone who has it and the cycle starts again.

Season is over, the dithering so called leadership will catch up soon I imagine

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Chelsea’s Callum Hudson-Odoi has now also tested positive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Cant imagine Liverpool will be happy, if after a 30 year wait they are denied the Title when its almost mathematically impossible anyone could catch them this season.
I know a lot of people will find that amusing on here though.

The FA/Fl/PL will want to continue to a point where Liverpool win the title/teams are so far adrift there is no argument they will go down.

Same for all the leagues

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
The FA/Fl/PL will want to continue to a point where Liverpool win the title/teams are so far adrift there is no argument they will go down.

Same for all the leagues

Sorry as I am for Liverpool, it is now inevitable the season will be expunged!

Does this give Bury a lifeline to return to the league, as they can’t really be expelled from a season that didn’t exist, can they?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

How would the crowd effect noise idea work ? Would it be just a continual background noise or would someone be inserting appropriate crowd response to eg goals ? I suppose the delay wouldn’t matter because all goals have to go to VAR anyway so the decision and the rising cheers could be released together 🙂

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Isolate all the teams for the next 2 weeks and then do after that.

I'm going to assume with the time difference you are very tired and not thinking properly.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Liverpool winning the league is such a trivial consideration.

Give them the title ( with an asterisk and explanation ).

Void the season.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
They should postpone the season for a while and aim to complete it by around mid September. Then start the next season in December but teams will only play each other once and at a neutral ground. That way 20/21 becomes half a season but all the results from 19/20 are honoured.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Australian GP also cancelled

I know that South Today don’t like talking about the Albion but this is a step too far. They have just announced that tomorrows Bournemouth vs Arsenal game has been called off :lolol:

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Have the close season now and return in about September to play the remaining games. Then follow on with a season of only 30 games with fixtures randomly generated by computer. Job done.

How will that work with play offs? Also the teams that do come up will be at a disadvantage because of the lack of strengthening before start of the season. Add to the fact that they would play more games with the play offs.
I don’t see that the season will be cancelled. I would think it will be suspended for 3 months and finished in June. Teams would probably have to play twice a week and wrap it up by end of July. Then maybe start next season in September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The prospect of 19/20 season being declared void was unthinkable till a couple of days ago, now it really could happen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here