Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal Postponed

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
End season now, give Liverpool the title
No relegation
Promote Leeds and WBA
Next season, 3 relegated and team in 17th goes into playoffs with 3,4 & 5th in the Championship, same again the following season to get back to 20

Alternative is to suspend the season, but problem with that is no-one has any idea when it’ll be able to start up again.

Or maybe not bother going back to 20 teams. Leave it at 22 like it used to be - and (if we stay up) we get four more games each year.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Bournemouth now isolating players with symptoms.................being seen by a few already as a cynical move to help force voiding of the season....................

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The prospect of 19/20 season being declared void was unthinkable till a couple of days ago, now it really could happen

We've been joshing with a Liverpool supporter about it happening for a little while for a laugh, it got bought up again today and he sounded like his spirit was genuinely broken. I think he's started to believe it too.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
We've been joshing with a Liverpool supporter about it happening for a little while for a laugh, it got bought up again today and he sounded like his spirit was genuinely broken. I think he's started to believe it too.

Been doing the same with a work colleague for a few weeks, after what they did last season it would be incredibly cruel.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Sticking to the thread title.

I have cancelled flights, hotel and hire car for the trip we planned around the match.

We had actually decided yesterday that it was to risky to travel.

On a footnote, got instand refunds from Premier Inn abd Europcar.
Hotel booked through booking.com was not refundable.

Paid for protection on the Albion tickets..................

I rang this morning and was told to go to protect.com and you have to fill in an application online.

Trouble is, the reason for requesting a refund i.e. Match/ Event postponed is not on the drop down!

Waiting for a reply to the email now.

Edit. Just received this:

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, we are unable to answer any queries regarding the eligibility for a refund or discuss a refund application outside of the refund portal.

Please follow the below link to create an application via our online portal or to add a comment to an existing application:

https://bookingprotect.com/refund

All applications and additional comments/information will be reviewed within 48 working hours.

Kind regards,

Booking Protect.

email to PB methinks :(

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A small place, like a football changing room.

Everywhere from the stairs, along past (or should I say through) the queues for food and drink, and let's not start on the melee in the bogs, and you are constantly in personal, almost intimate contact with several hundred people.

The man's an eejit, first class.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Bournemouth now isolating players with symptoms.................being seen by a few already as a cynical move to help force voiding of the season....................

They should have held on until 3rd April and then claimed players unwell, would have certainly meant a further delay (which I’m certain is going to be the case anyway).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
Amalgamate this season with the next. Problem solved...and will forever be known as the 2019/2022 season. I thank you

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Arteta better. Is the game back on anybody know? Surely we should jump at the chance to play just in case those below us sneak in a 'behind closed doors' game to get above us.
I don't want to wake up Monday to see us 18th in the league.

Jesting...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here