Arsenal point of view

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
Looking forward to making the trip to your new ground, happy times at Brighton, first trip there was in 1979 first game of the season and your first in the top flight, to say it was a cockney invasion is a understatment, how did the song go Arsenal here Arsenal there Arsenal every f******g wear, many of us slept on the beach , the trip there in in 82 i think mid week , we all plotted up in hove it mas a mid week game, pissing down of rain , then back for the fa cup game in 88, your pitxh was like rubbish tip, hope your ready for us because we are coming in our 10000's , and before you ask why the user name Steve Gatting , he was a neighbour of mine
Good post EIE

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
would have been nice if you would have given us more tickets, there like rocking horse shit

Lol... OK mate... 4000 out of a 27000 gate, pretty pompous of you to assume you are important enough to get more than the fa guidelines...... we have 22k season ticket holders you fool.

Steve Gatting

Jan 23, 2013
as english as the come, you coming to the st georges day parade in Brighton the sunday before the 23rd , hope you aint one of them lefty twats

punk:

14ecksl.png

Steve Gatting

Jan 23, 2013
Lol... OK mate... 4000 out of a 27000 gate, pretty pompous of you to assume you are important enough to get more than the fa guidelines...... we have 22k season ticket holders you fool.

thought your ground could hold 35,000 but there again it would look stupid with you not being able to fill it each week,

14ecksl.png

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
I do love a bit of banter and Steve Gatting has livened things up . I am so excited about this match as we nearly always get crap cup matches away , the last good one was Cardiff away which had a edge to it and yes the herd were there in full force although to be honest Cardiff melted after the game. To be fair though they cam down to the Emirates and were walking about in there 20/30s and took liberties which was very dissapointing, this is normally what happens in home games no matter who you support these days, the away games are always a good crack.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
thought your ground could hold 35,000 but there again it would look stupid with you not being able to fill it each week,

Well, there is a waiting list for season tickets, the capacity will be 30750 by the end of March, .............. perhaps you should do some research before lobbing your ignorance in our faces again.....

I do love a bit of banter and Steve Gatting has livened things up . I am so excited about this match as we nearly always get crap cup matches away , the last good one was Cardiff away which had a edge to it and yes the herd were there in full force although to be honest Cardiff melted after the game. To be fair though they cam down to the Emirates and were walking about in there 20/30s and took liberties which was very dissapointing, this is normally what happens in home games no matter who you support these days, the away games are always a good crack.

You are Danny Dyer and I claim my £5.

Steve Gatting

Jan 23, 2013
Well, there is a waiting list for season tickets, the capacity will be 30750 by the end of March, .............. perhaps you should do some research before lobbing your ignorance in our faces again.....

you must be the boards resident retard :stupid:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
you must be the boards resident retard :stupid:

This from someone who writes like a five year old, I had to correct your post just so I could understand the shite you published.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes

From a prize one who's worried he'll not get home to the missus before she gets a lob on...

robbie c

Jan 30, 2008
Leighton buzzard
Hopefully The Herd are sensible chaps, will join us in the North Stand for a pint rather than a fight after the game whatever he result. Enjoy our pies and your pint of Pride before the game and join in and get the Amex rocking

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
Sorry to any Brighton fans who are struggling with the Arsenal invasion but this so called Chelsea fan needs to be put in his place . So this message is for him.
Arsenal are not owned by anyone the two you are on about Kronke and Usmanov have not spent a penny, unlike the 100 trillion quid your sad excuse for a benefactor has

Forever in our shadows you will be
Forever in your hearts is jealousy
Chelsea Chelsea money cannot buy you history
Oolay Oolay Oolay Oolay Oolay

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports