Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal match by match ticket prices ,wow!!!!!!

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Built it too small was going to be 70k but bottled out to 60k & would easy sell 70k min & 80k for some & 100k for a few

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
My mate has four season tickets at the Emirates and as he works for the club he gets a very good discount. I get offered the choice of the lesser Premier League teams (Stoke, Wigan, Sunderland, QPR) which are nearly always 3pm on Saturdays - as it should be. And most Champions League matches. It costs me 40 notes at near enough face value which is still a lot but within range. Some of the Eastenders actors have sat behind in the upper tier in recent years like Darren, Micky (Joe Swash) and Dawn (Kara Tointon). Plus women's footballer Kelly Smith and she is very attractive in the flesh!

Jan 30, 2008
My mate has four season tickets at the Emirates and as he works for the club he gets a very good discount. I get offered the choice of the lesser Premier League teams (Stoke, Wigan, Sunderland, QPR) which are nearly always 3pm on Saturdays - as it should be. And most Champions League matches. It costs me 40 notes at near enough face value which is still a lot but within range. Some of the Eastenders actors have sat behind in the upper tier in recent years like Darren, Micky (Joe Swash) and Dawn (Kara Tointon). Plus women's footballer Kelly Smith and she is very attractive in the flesh!
couldn't give a f*** what TV personality was sitting behind me, jokers! wouldn't have given the game a second look 10 years ago :rant:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
on the other hand i read they do League cup deals of 1 adult + 2 kids for £25.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
exactly, that's why the grass root fans have gone to be replaced by the prawn sarnies ................ only a matter of time :nono:

The old days of an away match at somewhere like Swansea's old Vetch field ground with its terraces, fences, gutters to piss in and feeling the tension of something going off after the game was so different to everything now. I do miss that in a way. Middle-class fans will never be able to experience that type of atmosphere.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
exactly, that's why the grass root fans have gone to be replaced by the prawn sarnies ................ only a matter of time :nono:

Thing is, they haven't really. It's just that for the big clubs the habit now is of going once or twice a season rather than every week. Football is like the theatre or a nice restaurant - something to do on occasion rather than a regular weekly ritual. Which is a shame, because it fucks it up for those of us who do want to go every week since the prices of the top clubs filter down in order to allow other clubs to even vaguely compete. There will be plenty of people willing to pay a lot more for tickets on an occasional basis so I don't see the bubble bursting any time soon.

Jan 30, 2008
Thing is, they haven't really. It's just that for the big clubs the habit now is of going once or twice a season rather than every week. Football is like the theatre or a nice restaurant - something to do on occasion rather than a regular weekly ritual. Which is a shame, because it fucks it up for those of us who do want to go every week since the prices of the top clubs filter down in order to allow other clubs to even vaguely compete. There will be plenty of people willing to pay a lot more for tickets on an occasional basis so I don't see the bubble bursting any time soon.
agree to a point , just glad i've had the Proper football experiences, .........theatre /restaurant, you can go into town for that not to a football stadium ???

APACHE

LONGTIME DIEHARD
Feb 18, 2011
THE PROMISED LAND-SUSSEX
You could say that this is what's killing the atmosphere in the ground, most of the crowd are like daytrippers, they,re only at 2-3 games a season. I was at a game at the Arsenal and the guy next to me had his son with him and they didn't shout or even clap once in 90mins. They just didn't look interested and we weren't in the cheap seats, hope it doesn't go that way for us.

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
Getting similar to Sports tickets here in the US. Just picked up 4 tickets for the Brooklyn Nets V Orlando Magic at the new Barclays arena and in the rafters is $80 a ticket - and they have over 40 home games a season so you can imagine how much a season ticket is

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here