Arsenal invasion has started

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Lets just say its very near the pavillion
Quick thinking there,... "whats a famous landmark I can think of quickly?"........ you will be lucky getting in anywhere with 10, let alone 100,...... but then you aren't really coming are you?.... it all happened in a dream didnt it matey?.... admit it, you are only 12, and are just larging it on here as a warm up to some shoplifting with your mates 'in town' tomorrow.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Probably The Corn Exchange...............Herd has been spouting corney shit since he registered

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
as you may or may not of noticed i have sent you my number feel free i wont bite your head off, i will then tell you where we are having our stag do. And as ive mentioned on here before one thing i wont do is tell porkies

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Not really. I'm actually not that good a kisser. My last 'beau' always complained I was too aggressive and it felt like all I wanted was to get hold of some cock.

arsenal.jpg

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
[MENTION=26758]the herd[/MENTION]

You really should go to Seagullschat.com, they'd love you over there.

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
That doesnt look like a real woman to me looks like someone Jimmy Saville would chat up.
I have to go now as the limo is coming around very soon to take me and fellow herd members to your lovely town. To quote a famous saying "ill be back" Monday morning win or lose

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Im lost now, who did you give your number to ? and moreover what for ? plus how will you fit 100 in a limo ? are they infact imaginary tiny friends ?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
That doesnt look like a real woman to me looks like someone Jimmy Saville would chat up.
I have to go now as the limo is coming around very soon to take me and fellow herd members to your lovely town. To quote a famous saying "ill be back" Monday morning win or lose

You have 100 seater limos ? When you say a limo, you mean the 16.23 from Victoria to Brighton dont you ? ???

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
What's the point of coming without a ticket? It's not as if we are going to suddenly find more seats is it.

Cos it's well ard to come without a ticket innit. You can spend your dosh on train fares and lager and give it large, that you went to a game without a ticket.While all those around you just think "what a cock"

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm sure a 40-45K AMEX would have sold out for this match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports