Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal invasion has started

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Invasion?!! There's only 4000 of em coming down. We took just as many to Charlton in December for a much less publicised Championship league match.
Arsenal fans don't impress me.

It's rumoured that there could be a couple of thousand coming down without tickets and watching the game in many of the pubs showing it on tv

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
It's rumoured that there could be a couple of thousand coming down without tickets and watching the game in many of the pubs showing it on tv
It isnt on TV....... is it?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
aahh,... ok,... didnt see that.... not that I am worried, I will be sat in the comfort of pie and pint land of WSU.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
D R is plotting up as we speak , apparently he is going to intercept the herd at the pass .

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Did they have a vat of boiling oil? (This is for old-skool NSCers only. Run along young people, there's nothing to see here.)

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I'm surprised, most of their fans live down this way as it is so no need to make a weekend of it.

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
No my friend there will be a lot more than 4,000 of us down for the weekend.One of our boys is having a stag as well this weekend and there are 100 on that most without tickets.There are also loads more coming down without tickets

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Correct mate

All that money for the local economy..... But they will attract attention from our 'likely lads' tonight and tomorrow.... might be fiesty....

No my friend there will be a lot more than 4,000 of us down for the weekend.One of our boys is having a stag as well this weekend and there are 100 on that most without tickets.There are also loads more coming down without tickets

Zzzzzzzz

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1359123044.140099.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1359123044.140099.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 230

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here