Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal invasion has started

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
No my friend there will be a lot more than 4,000 of us down for the weekend.One of our boys is having a stag as well this weekend and there are 100 on that most without tickets.There are also loads more coming down without tickets

What's the point of coming without a ticket? It's not as if we are going to suddenly find more seats is it.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
100 strong stag? Good luck getting in anywhere.

I can't see why you'd travel to another town to watch a game that you could watch at your local. Weird it is, weird.

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
Invasion?!! There's only 4000 of em coming down. We took just as many to Charlton in December for a much less publicised Championship league match.
Arsenal fans don't impress me.

believe me mate we could have had 10,000 and sold out easy, what makes you impressed then ?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
To be fair, you would probably have sold 15,000 at least what with all the fans that can't afford the Emirates season tickets.

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
a venue alreay booked. Its because a lot of fans cannot afford the ticket prices at the Emirates and this is an ideal game for people to travel with mates who have got one and also have a night out as well.And thats not weird.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
believe me mate we could have had 10,000 and sold out easy, what makes you impressed then ?

Yeah yeah yeah...... So what mate, most teams sell their allocation..... if we had been drawn at the Emirates we would have had the full allocation and still had thousands dissapointed, what does it prove....... just retire gracefully to your own board as and make sure your Dad packs a warm top for you tomorrow, its cold out there....... assuming you are not a bullshitter..... What's your seat number?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
a venue alreay booked. Its because a lot of fans cannot afford the ticket prices at the Emirates and this is an ideal game for people to travel with mates who have got one and also have a night out as well.And thats not weird.

fair enuff bruv........lets hope it don't end up like the early 80's either on or off ...........:thumbsup: got a few mates going down from leigh -on -sea .tried to put them on to some of the worthing boys... five goal thrilleror we lose 4-0.

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
aah a cider drinker, pleased to meet you as well. Its not meant to prove anything just responding to a post as you do.Seeing as you sound like a Worzul Gummidge then i will have to take my polite hat off and say retire noooooooo whats the point because you can have so much fun pulling in saps like you:fishing:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1

I thought they would be all staying at home, not being able to face watching it.

110px-Brighton_%26_Hove_Albion_logo.svg.png
vs
arse03png.png

Yep, you're still f***ing weird.

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
fair enuff bruv........lets hope it don't end up like the early 80's either on or off ...........:thumbsup: got a few mates going down from leigh -on -sea .tried to put them on to some of the worthing boys... five goal thrilleror we lose 4-0.
Yeah i agree mate i hope its a classic cup tie

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here