Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal game tickets rant

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
do all disabled and carers sit in specific areas at the Amex or do they sit "anywhere"? A free seat for the carer is very generous

Honestly do not know I think there are disabled seats available in all the lower stands

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Is it only the Albion that does this? Why do people still bang on at the club for this, when they don't come on here and complain every time they buy air tickets, concert tickets, sports event tickets, train tickets, cinema tickets? I agree, there seems no point saying it's £42 when there is no way of getting a ticket for that price, but it really isn't any different from buying tickets for pretty much any other event or service, and at £1 it isn't the most expensive processing/service/booking charge.

Licker.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
do all disabled and carers sit in specific areas at the Amex or do they sit "anywhere"? A free seat for the carer is very generous

like all fans seats are designated according to which part of the stadium you wish to view the match from,there is a space for a wheelchair and a seat for the carer directly adjacent.The carer is free which is "generous" but is only in line with most activities in this country.The majority of wheelchair users at the Amex will because of the location need to pay for the extra car parking(at a reduced rate) alongside the travel subsidy included in their ticket.(this is not a rant,just an observation)

I cannot see what is the problem given the club offer concessions for them

whilst its not some sort of massive issue disabled fans only have one option to call the Stadium to get match tickets,you would have thought the ticketing system software could be upgraded to include giving the option for disabled season tickets holders to buy their cup tickets online as opposed to ringing an 0845 number.......just seems a bit antiquated.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Don't understand why 1901 can have their tickets added to season ticket yet normal STH have to pay booking fees

1901'rs will be in there usual seat so the seat number on their smart card is correct.

Others may not choose to sit in their normal seat therefor the club have to issue updated tickets with the seat number that fan has bought.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Who remembers going to reserve games to get a cup ticket it would cost a lot more than the extra charges now. The other way was collecting vouchers in programmes.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Just secured tickets for three Bobkins online. Apart from the fact I had to jiggle around adding myself to my son's friends and family list (all got a BIT confusing, if I'm honest), it was relatively pain free. No time queueing either.

Happy days.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
1901'rs will be in there usual seat so the seat number on their smart card is correct.

Others may not choose to sit in their normal seat therefor the club have to issue updated tickets with the seat number that fan has bought.

Although every other cup match prior to this season it has been uploaded for those in their own seats.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Nice polite queues for tickets at the Amex this morning - 45 min shuffle....

How many windows did they have open ? It was 3 (out of 10) on Saturday afternoon, so had to queue for about an hour.

Would it have KILLED them to have a few more staff in ? Tch.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I couldn't get the tickets online last week (my season tickets are no longer linked as friends), I'm in a queue on the phone.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Although every other cup match prior to this season it has been uploaded for those in their own seats.

Really? I've always been under the impression it was paper ticket only. It annoyed me too until to club said something in the programme.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
If you are abroad, have you tried using a UK proxy and then go to the ticket website. You may ge the print at home option then? :shrug:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If you are abroad, have you tried using a UK proxy and then go to the ticket website. You may ge the print at home option then? :shrug:

It sounds like a clumsy finger with the configuration. Overseas people can have post but can't print at home? Really? Surely it should be the other way round...

D

Deleted User X18H

This seems all a bit of a fuss. Pity the club can't sell them at an U21 match at the Amex. Shame about the timing . £40 quid to go to the stiffs free Arsenal ticket included .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here